The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[speculation] sutter,edler to nsh for fabbro&1st round pic

Just now, Rush17 said:

I saw that too. Why are you posting it in trade rumours section lol. This is more of a proposals type thing. I thought it was fun tho

thats a rumor from a reliable source.  sutter and edler make the preds cup favs to beat winnipeg and literally any team would be licking there chops to get edler as a rental for a cup run

6 minutes ago, burrardstreetbullies said:

thats a rumor from a reliable source.  sutter and edler make the preds cup favs to beat winnipeg and literally any team would be licking there chops to get edler as a rental for a cup run

Who is the source? I've never heard of the fella.

9 minutes ago, burrardstreetbullies said:

go play some fortnite and chill out bruh.   you are actually saying this wouldnt happen at all?

Yep, It makes absolutely zero sense for the preds.

Why do they want sutter or Edler?  They already have Johnansen, Turris and Bonino down the middle, add in sissons who's having a break out year and is on pace for 40 points..  Then on the point they already have Josi, Ekholm and Hamhuis on the left side.  Where's Edler fit in.    Subban and Ellis are already on the right

2 minutes ago, burrardstreetbullies said:

jimbo-hey guys wanna waive those to go to a cup contender?

Well I know Edler has a NTC, he earned that.

Sutter though? I must have conveniently forgot he had one.. Not sure why I've always seen him as a place holder then. I'd normally remember the guys we won't be able to get rid of.

Archived