The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canadian Federal Election Thread

Ryan Strome

Just now, Ryan Strome said:

Lol he sure looked strong when Trump criticized him in front of the world. 

JT is a pretty little rich boy, who was spoiled as a child, and young adult.  He’s clearly a two-faced liar.  He did stand in there with that other MP, and take some good shots.  What was her name again?  :lol:   How bad was Scheer to lose?  My God it should have been a cakewalk for the Conservatives, right?  

• Hydration 1

52 minutes ago, Alflives said:

JT is a pretty little rich boy, who was spoiled as a child, and young adult.  He’s clearly a two-faced liar.  He did stand in there with that other MP, and take some good shots.  What was her name again?  :lol:   How bad was Scheer to lose?  My God it should have been a cakewalk for the Conservatives, right?  

That's the saddest thing of it all. Like you can't beat the most corrupt p.m. in the history of the country? What a loser

• Like 1

11 hours ago, kingofsurrey said:

So glad Canada has STRONG leadership.....

image.jpg

JT has always been in great shape unlike CPC/Alberta's choice pudgy Scheer. All the conservative representatives (Ford, Moe, Kenney, Scheer) have multiple chins. We pick the leaders that best represent us. Maybe its why we hear so many personal remarks made about JT's appearance from conservatives. You have a bunch of fat &^@#s sitting on their couches who like to talk tough but deep down realize that the "soyboy" could probably kick their ass every day of the week and twice on Sundays. 

• Hydration 1
  • Wat 1

47 minutes ago, Toews said:

JT has always been in great shape unlike CPC/Alberta's choice pudgy Scheer. All the conservative representatives (Ford, Moe, Kenney, Scheer) have multiple chins. We pick the leaders that best represent us. Maybe its why we hear so many personal remarks made about JT's appearance from conservatives. You have a bunch of fat &^@#s sitting on their couches

and this is where you fail and your true liberal shines through. Just because you lazy liberals sit around waiting for hand outs doesn’t mean you can portray that trait to others. You see us cons actually have this thing called a job that involves us to go out and work for a living.  Crazy I know but someone needs to pay for the quality of life you take for granted. 

who like to talk tough but deep down realize that the "soyboy" could probably kick their ass every day of the week and twice on Sundays. 

Honest question though. Do you really believe if it came down to a fight people who vote liberals would beat conservatives?  

13 minutes ago, ForsbergTheGreat said:

and this is where you fail and your true liberal shines through. Just because you lazy liberals sit around waiting for hand outs doesn’t mean you can portray that trait to others. You see us cons actually have this thing called a job that involves us to go out and work for a living.  Crazy I know but someone needs to pay for the quality of life you take for granted. 

Conservatives who attack Trudeau for his appearance are probably out of shape and insecure about their own appearance. If that applies to you then you have a reason to be defensive, if not get over it.

13 minutes ago, ForsbergTheGreat said:

Honest question though. Do you really believe if it came down to a fight people who vote liberals would beat conservatives?  

My dad would totally kick your dad's ass.

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, ForsbergTheGreat said:

Yeah, didn’t we just go on in the other thread about how Alberta is younger?

also healthier?

image.png

So are you saying Alberta has more youth than the rest of Canada combined? ...you said  libs vs cons in general.  From my memory didn't most voters go with left leaning parties? something like 60%+ It came up when discussing PR.

Oh, I see your pic. You didn't want a fair fight? The con girl has weapons.

..and actually, although not healthier looking, with out the guns I would still put my money on the Lib there bud. She's a lot bigger, looks tougher too...that smirk, the hands on the hips..

10 minutes ago, Toews said:

Conservatives who attack Trudeau for his appearance are probably out of shape and insecure about their own appearance. If that applies to you then you have a reason to be defensive, if not get over it.

So the fact that you just called 5 min before attacked the appearing of the cons saying sheer, moe and Kenney are fat with double chins means.......... Welp if the shoe fits. Bahaha

10 minutes ago, Toews said:

My dad would totally kick your dad's ass.

Well your dad likely has the age advantage since he likely had you out of wedlock at 18 and the fact that you are only 17-20ish then your dad has 30ish years on mine. But even still my old man is a tough cowboy.  That also depends on your dad. Is he the liberal type that also wants to be called your mom?  

• Upvote 1

Just now, Jimmy McGill said:

thats his version of foreplay 

Haha, I shouldn't have baited him. 

Just get tired of reading...everyone is either this way or that way.

In a related topic, I was just reading up on the PAL last night. I have always gone to range with fam but never owned because I didn't feel the need in the city. I plan to buy a rifle soon. My eye brow raised when I was on the website, it mentioned steps to get a restricted lic and the first weapons it state as examples was 'like a hand gun or AR15'. Like it was advertising, as in ..you know you want one..just seemed strange

21 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

So are you saying Alberta has more youth than the rest of Canada combined? ...you said  libs vs cons in general.  From my memory didn't most voters go with left leaning parties? something like 60%+ It came up when discussing PR.

if you didn’t vote liberal or convservative (the clear criteria I stated)

“those who vote liberals would beat conservatives?”

you don’t get to enter the celebrity (political) death match. 

Oh, I see your pic. You didn't want a fair fight? The con girl has weapons.

Liberals want to ban guns so it is fair.  Beside even it we allowed the liberals to have guns to they wouldn’t have the slightest clue on how to use it anyway. 

..and actually, although not healthier looking, with out the guns I would still put my money on the Lib there bud. She's a lot bigger, looks tougher too...that smirk, the hands on the hips..

Haha bigger doesn’t mean tougher. She’d need a Twinkie break after 30 seconds. If that’s what your into, to each their own. 

Edited by ForsbergTheGreat
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, ForsbergTheGreat said:

Liberals want to ban guns so it is fair.  Beside even it we allowed the liberals to have guns to they wouldn’t have the slightest clue on how to use it anyway.

No it's not. I'm loaning her my Bazooka then.

20 minutes ago, ForsbergTheGreat said:

Haha bigger doesn’t mean tougher. She’d need a Twinkie break after 30 seconds.

Go test your theory, let me know how that goes.

Anyway, I see you have a few rules to your engagement. So let's get this thread back  to the regular circular programming. 

Edited by bishopshodan

42 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

Haha, I shouldn't have baited him. 

Just get tired of reading...everyone is either this way or that way.

In a related topic, I was just reading up on the PAL last night. I have always gone to range with fam but never owned because I didn't feel the need in the city. I plan to buy a rifle soon. My eye brow raised when I was on the website, it mentioned steps to get a restricted lic and the first weapons it state as examples was 'like a hand gun or AR15'. Like it was advertising, as in ..you know you want one..just seemed strange

why not?  :lol:

yeah the course is neat, the missus and I are planning on taking it soon as well. 

• Hydration 1

1 hour ago, ForsbergTheGreat said:

if you didn’t vote liberal or convservative (the clear criteria I stated)

“those who vote liberals would beat conservatives?”

you don’t get to enter the celebrity (political) death match. 

Haha bigger doesn’t mean tougher. She’d need a Twinkie break after 30 seconds. If that’s what your into, to each their own. 

Pretty sure i could kill many conservative voters with my bare hands. Retirement homes are full of them. 

• -SN- changed the title to Canadian Federal Election Thread
  • -SN- pinned this topic
  • -DLC- unpinned this topic