The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canadian Federal Election Thread

Ryan Strome

1 hour ago, bishopshodan said:

Haha, I shouldn't have baited him. 

Just get tired of reading...everyone is either this way or that way.

In a related topic, I was just reading up on the PAL last night. I have always gone to range with fam but never owned because I didn't feel the need in the city. I plan to buy a rifle soon. My eye brow raised when I was on the website, it mentioned steps to get a restricted lic and the first weapons it state as examples was 'like a hand gun or AR15'. Like it was advertising, as in ..you know you want one..just seemed strange

Out of curiosity, which website was this?

Also, there are non-restricted variations of the AR platform although the vast majority are restricted.

2 hours ago, ForsbergTheGreat said:

So the fact that you just called 5 min before attacked the appearing of the cons saying sheer, moe and Kenney are fat with double chins means.......... Welp if the shoe fits. Bahaha

The shoe does fit. Conservatives tend to be older and most older people don't end up taking good care of their health. Younger people are more inclined to be active and tend to be in better shape. 

Well your dad likely has the age advantage since he likely had you out of wedlock at 18 and the fact that you are only 17-20ish then your dad has 30ish years on mine. But even still my old man is a tough cowboy.  That also depends on your dad. Is he the liberal type that also wants to be called your mom?  

Not surprisingly you can't even comprehend a joke. Find someone else who is going to engage in your delusional fantasies. If you can't find anyone, then you can always pay someone to do it. I hear there are some "massage parlours" with attendants who cater to the needs of sad lonely men. Maybe you can call them up and see if they can fit you in for an appointment.

I don't have my self-identity tied to either liberals or conservatives, hence I don't see any reason to defend liberals or liberalism. So go crazy with the memes, I couldn't care less. You can even say liberal women don't shave their pits, that's a common one I have heard from some of the mouth-breathers who have posted here in the past. 

Edited by Toews
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Toews said:

The shoe does fit. Conservatives tend to be older and most older people don't end up taking good care of their health. Younger people are more inclined to be active and tend to be in better shape. 

Not surprisingly you can't even comprehend a joke. Find someone else who is going to engage in your delusional fantasies. If you can't find anyone, then you can always pay someone to do it. I hear there are some "massage parlours" with attendants who cater to the needs of sad lonely men. Maybe you can call them up and see if they can fit you in for an appointment.

First of all, I’m married so that doesn’t have any appeal to me.  Second of all, it’s not a good idea to pedal your dad/mom’s place of work on an online hockey forum. 

11 minutes ago, Toews said:

I don't have my self-identity tied to either liberals or conservatives, hence I don't see any reason to defend liberals or liberalism. So go crazy with the memes, I couldn't care less. You can even say liberal women don't shave their pits, that's a common one I have heard from some of the mouth-breathers who have posted here in the past. 

What’s the matter your feelings get hurt? Free to dish it out but can’t take it when it gets served back? Don’t care.  Why not pull a jimmy and put me on ignore to protect your little safe place.

2 hours ago, bishopshodan said:

I was just reading up on the PAL last night. I have always gone to range with fam but never owned because I didn't feel the need in the city. I plan to buy a rifle soon. My eye brow raised when I was on the website, it mentioned steps to get a restricted lic and the first weapons it state as examples was 'like a hand gun or AR15'. Like it was advertising, as in ..you know you want one..just seemed strange

1 hour ago, Jimmy McGill said:

yeah the course is neat, the missus and I are planning on taking it soon as well. 

Couple of gun hate'n Libtards want to take all our guns away!!

• Haha 2

33 minutes ago, ForsbergTheGreat said:

First of all, I’m married so that doesn’t have any appeal to me.  Second of all, it’s not a good idea to pedal your dad/mom’s place of work on an online hockey forum. 

I am happy for you. Heard they make very realistic blowup dolls now for men who can't find real women to fulfill their fantasies.  

What’s the matter your feelings get hurt? Free to dish it out but can’t take it when it gets served back? Don’t care.  Why not pull a jimmy and put me on ignore to protect your little safe place.

Nah my view on life isn't as reductive as yours. 

Edited by Toews

3 hours ago, aGENT said:

Really kicked the maturity up a notch in here folks...good work! 

:rolleyes:

Yep...now it's turned into a "My dad can beat up your dad" routine....

...must be some of that "intellectual ability" and "critical thinking" that we hear so much about....:rolleyes:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, RUPERTKBD said:

Yep...now it's turned into a "My dad can beat up your dad" routine....

...must be some of that "intellectual ability" and "critical thinking" that we hear so much about....:rolleyes:

happens with certain posters that think they're on here to win something, they get very pissy and personal when they think they're losing an argument. Ignore button is your friend in these cases. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Jimmy McGill said:

happens with certain posters that think they're on here to win something, they get very pissy and personal when they think they're losing an argument. Ignore button is your friend in these cases. 

Point of pride for me....I've been here for over 15 years and never used it, even though I've dealt with dozens of people just like them.

I'm perfectly capable of ignoring someone, without pushing a button. In fact, I stopped responding to a certain poster a while back, because he just can't seem to have a discussion without throwing insults like "stupid" out there.

I respond indirectly....as I did above...

2 minutes ago, RUPERTKBD said:

Point of pride for me....I've been here for over 15 years and never used it, even though I've dealt with dozens of people just like them.

I'm perfectly capable of ignoring someone, without pushing a button. In fact, I stopped responding to a certain poster a while back, because he just can't seem to have a discussion without throwing insults like "stupid" out there.

I respond indirectly....as I did above...

sure, but I'm much more annoying, so I need it. 

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, ForsbergTheGreat said:

and this is where you fail and your true liberal shines through. Just because you lazy liberals sit around waiting for hand outs doesn’t mean you can portray that trait to others. You see us cons actually have this thing called a job that involves us to go out and work for a living.  Crazy I know but someone needs to pay for the quality of life you take for granted. 

Honest question though. Do you really believe if it came down to a fight people who vote liberals would beat conservatives?  

So much for intellectual conversation.  Let's continue shall we

Yes, one Starbucks cup without a snowflake on it, one changed song lyric, one coloured man knelling during the freedom song and you conservatives would be burning your nikes, dumping your drinks and to triggered to fight back.

You claim some sort of physical superiority but by and large conservatives are among the weakest caste of society, comprised of people devoid of intellect, the elderly, and those whose bloodlines rarely stray further than their 2nd cousin.

Would Liberals beat conservatives?  pfft.  ya.   Hands down.

Case in point last UFC fight...some loudmouthed conservative got his face messed up by some pansy liberal son of an immigrant.  In this image you can see where the intelligence got knocked in to him and 3 generations of interfamily relations got knocked out of him

image.png.b6e61a78b7f9bd3ecef74037a255e56d.png

2 hours ago, Ronaldoescobar said:

How did this go from liberals win a minority govt to; who has and is willing to use guns?

Like Killa Cam used to say: Sh*t, aint not stoppin em, guns we got a lot of em!

Great laughs aside, a little off topic ;P

because the right are frequently, loudly and endlessly afraid and outraged over everything.  This last 3 days has been guns, because Trudeau isn't saying much

• Haha 1

• -SN- changed the title to Canadian Federal Election Thread
  • -SN- pinned this topic