The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Liberals win minority government

34 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

So much for intellectual conversation.  Let's continue shall we

Yes, one Starbucks cup without a snowflake on it, one changed song lyric, one coloured man knelling during the freedom song and you conservatives would be burning your nikes, dumping your drinks and to triggered to fight back.

exactly Fight back. Opposed to the liberal way of crying on the streets. 

You claim some sort of physical superiority but by and large conservatives are among the weakest caste of society, comprised of people devoid of intellect, the elderly, and those whose bloodlines rarely stray further than their 2nd cousin.

Haha you tell yourself what ever helps you sleep better. But we all know the reason you aren’t moving to Alberta is because you weren’t man enough to handle it. Too little safe spaces here.

Would Liberals beat conservatives?  pfft.  ya.   Hands down.

Case in point last UFC fight...some loudmouthed conservative got his face messed up by some pansy liberal son of an immigrant.  In this image you can see where the intelligence got knocked in to him and 3 generations of interfamily relations got knocked out of him

cool. But here’s a better fact outside of your anecdotal story. The military is represented

more by conservatives. shove that one in your pink cat hat.  

https://news.gallup.com/poll/118684/military-veterans-ages-tend-republican.aspx

Mic drop

image.gif

• Hydration 2
  • Upvote 1
12 minutes ago, ForsbergTheGreat said:

Haha you tell yourself what ever helps you sleep better. But we all know the reason you aren’t moving to Alberta is because you weren’t man enough to handle it. Too little safe spaces here.

Not enough “everyone” bathrooms? :lol: 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
20 minutes ago, ForsbergTheGreat said:

exactly Fight back. Opposed to the liberal way of crying on the streets. 

cool. But here’s a better fact outside of your anecdotal story. The military is represented

more by conservatives. shove that one in your pink cat hat.  

https://news.gallup.com/poll/118684/military-veterans-ages-tend-republican.aspx

Mic drop

image.gif

This might be a bad time for me to post all those studies that show how conservatives are more fearful than left leaning people :lol:

• Haha 2
40 minutes ago, Duodenum said:

This might be a bad time for me to post all those studies that show how conservatives are more fearful than left leaning people :lol:

Why can’t we all meet in the middle and agree that us on the right are AFRAID, that Canada is heading towards Stalin/Castro/Chairman Mao leftism?, and we FEAR that the majority of society has successfully been dumbed down enough to not realize it?

• Hydration 1
10 minutes ago, Standing_Tall#37 said:

Why can’t we all meet in the middle and agree that us on the right are AFRAID, that Canada is heading towards Stalin/Castro/Chairman Mao leftism?, and we FEAR that the majority of society has successfully been dumbed down enough to not realize it?

And can we also agree that society has successfully been dumbed down where right wingers support policies that only benefit the elites and screws the average Joe.  Onwards and upwards to the oligarchy and/or fascist dictatorship.

Edited by thedestroyerofworlds
  • Hydration 1
  • Upvote 2
37 minutes ago, thedestroyerofworlds said:

And can we also agree that society has successfully been dumbed down where right wingers support policies that only benefit the elites and screws the average Joe.  Onwards and upwards to the oligarchy and/or fascist dictatorship.

That’s conspiracy talk. You think there’s an elite class out to get the normal person? That’s crazy :lol: 

1 hour ago, Standing_Tall#37 said:

If you've followed my posts, I believe that parties on either sides should essentially take turns being in power as one side being in power too long just leads to corruption (and there needs to be more than two major parties).

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, ForsbergTheGreat said:

Gnarcore you’re the exception. Even grizzlies are scared of you

Fake news.

Gnarcore is a Thai boxer. The guy in your gif is obviously traditional Karate, I can tell by the hikite after he postures and throws the combo in the air for some reason. I mean it's sloppy but I think that is Karate. Then again, maybe that has something to do with the hip waders. 

I am unsure of the base style for the bear, although the spinning kick was sick.

Either way I don't think that is Gnarcore, not what I imagined he fought like back in his day of the Parksville sandcastle riots.

:P

Just had to add to how silly we have managed to make this thread today. 

• Haha 1