[Rumour] Oilers are all in on getting help at forward

The_Rocket

2 hours ago, The_Rocket said:

Prospects worth targeting imo:

Ethan Bear

Tyler Benson

Yamamoto

Skinner

Any trade with the coilers should include one of these or a 1st round pick. Otherwise, tell them to go away

Yuck

@Baer. My comment reflects on McDavid's 45% on draws and often relies on Draisaitl winning possession on his line and especially on the PP. McDavid is not known for his defensive responsibility and centers are generally good two way guys. You may disagree, but IMO he's more of a winger than an NHL center until he improves on those aspects.

1 minute ago, 48MPHSlapShot said:

I could see them taking a swing at Goldobin or Granlund.

Granlund playing McDavid would be interesting. Decent speed, above average passing in close and a half decent shot.

He could be a decent fit, at a decent price. I would take a 4th and a lower end depth guy.

Just now, Rush17 said:

Granlund playing McDavid would be interesting. Decent speed, above average passing in close and a half decent shot.

He could be a decent fit, at a decent price. I would take a 4th and a lower end depth guy.

Bennington might be able to get more. :towel:

2 minutes ago, Rush17 said:

I have to admit we dodged a bullet signing Benning. He is one hell of a gm. Could you imagine if they had Benning and we had chia? 

Sounds terrifying.

J.B. was in the scouting world, therefore his nature is to take the long term view and be patient. 

Archived