Jump to content
The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] Hyperspace

Rate this topic


Master 112

Recommended Posts

Ratings list courtesy of @Alain Vigneault
 
Master Radishes - 92
112 - 91
Beluga Whale - 91

VICanucksfan5551 - 91

Time Lord - 90

Zfetch - 89
Aladeen - 89
Intoewsables - 88*
Virtanen87 - 87*
Blue Jay 22 - 87
John Locke - 86
Dral - 85
ilduce39 - 85
Kazmanian Devil - 85
HashtagNucks - 85
Alain Vigneault - 85

Luciferase - 85

Captain Aerosex - 84

Go Faulk Yourself - 84*

Kryten - 84*
otherwise - 84
King Heffy - 84
Canucks Legacy - 84*

MikeyBoy44 - 83

Kakanucks - 83

g_bassi13 - 83
Dr. Strangelove - 83
thejazz97 - 83

Alchemy Time - 82

Mau5trap - 82*

Where’s Wellwood - 82*
Baka - 82*
JAY JAY - 82
falcon45ca - 82
OurTimeToShine - 82*
milk and honey - 82*
Fox Mulder - 81*
DoughtysCheck - 81

Buddhas Hand - 80

Darth Melvin - 79

Lewitelli - 78

Rick Grimes - 76

J-23 - 75*

Caboose - 74*
Stamkos - 74*
Matthew Barzal - 73*

Horvat - 73

Green Goblin - 72*

diesel_13 - 71*
numb3r 16 - 70*
Salacious Crumb - 70*
Qwags - 67
Twilight Sparkle - 50

 

Putting it here so we have it somewhere in the thread. 

Link to comment
1 minute ago, chon derry said:

out of curiousty still tryin to figure out what you guys do in here.. :P

we play a game.

You got your mafia and your townspeople(TP)
Other roles/mechanics are brought in from game to game to keep things fresh and interesting, but that is always the basic of every game.

Mafia are the bad people. TP are the good people.
The TP are uninformed(do not know who is mafia and who is TP)
The mafia are informed(know who is mafia and who is NOT mafia)

The TP try to vote out the mafia every round. The mafia try to blend in and look as if they are attempting to do the same.
Mafia all dead = TP win
Mafia majority = Mafia win

Best way to learn is to play. Its fun. Try it out ;)

  • Like 3
Link to comment
3 minutes ago, Zfetch said:

we play a game.

You got your mafia and your townspeople(TP)
Other roles/mechanics are brought in from game to game to keep things fresh and interesting, but that is always the basic of every game.

Mafia are the bad people. TP are the good people.
The TP are uninformed(do not know who is mafia and who is TP)
The mafia are informed(know who is mafia and who is NOT mafia)

The TP try to vote out the mafia every round. The mafia try to blend in and look as if they are attempting to do the same.
Mafia all dead = TP win
Mafia majority = Mafia win

Best way to learn is to play. Its fun. Try it out ;)

 ok, if you see me lurkin around pay no attention to me and i'll observe  if thats alright?

  • Like 4
Link to comment
3 minutes ago, chon derry said:

 ok, if you see me lurkin around pay no attention to me and i'll observe  if thats alright?

Are you in, or are you just going to sit this one out and observe? If it's the latter, I'd be willing to keep a PM with you going and try to explain what's happening in the game as long as you agree not to spill the beans on anything. :)

 

otherwise, happy to have you in

Edited by 112
  • Like 2
Link to comment
1 minute ago, 112 said:

Are you in, or are you just going to sit this one out and observe? If it's the latter, I'd be willing to keep a PM with you going and try to explain what's happening in the game as long as you agree not to spill the beans on anything. :)

i'll sit this one out and observe , I did take notice  of the prior game so i'll watch this , thank you.

  • Like 4
Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...