The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] Hyperspace

Rate this topic

Master 112

32 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

Excerpt from Wikipedia:

The blue jay is a noisy, bold, and aggressive passerine. It is a moderately slow flier (roughly 32–40 km/h (20–25 mph)) when unprovoked.

image.png.6d33b61afc43ac341ddc7f6cebe903

yeah, I'll second that. 

Noisy, bold, and aggressive...sounds like my strategy from last game. I'll take it!

• Like 4
6 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

@112 I feel like I remember you having this avatar a really long time ago

lV9Cbvc.thumb_png1.a27904876eae1b33faa86

Feeling like you remember...

I feel like I remember being the Canucks all-time fan leader of pints consumed in a single period.

But then again, I feel like I remember that's totally untrue, and something I just imagined.

Then I remember that I feel like I remembered feeling that remembering is something at which I'm not overly skilled.

At least, that's how I remember I felt...

Edited by falcon45ca
  • Like 4
22 minutes ago, 112 said:

Yeah, my imgur account says it was uploaded 5 years ago, so 5-6 years would be more correct to say.

I'm definitely proud of it.

It's making me take a trip down memory lane. I distinctly remember early on in my mafia career you called me out with something to the effect of: "BW barely ever posts and doesn't do anything helpful". It was so savage but so truthful. I think after that I posted a little more.

:lol:

Edited by Beluga Whale
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 1
21 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

It's making me take a trip down memory lane. I distinctly remember early on in my mafia career you called me out with something to the effect of: "BW barely ever posts and doesn't do anything helpful". It was so savage but so truthful. I think after that I posted a little more.

:lol:

2 minutes ago, Time Lord said:

One time Dral voted for me in round 1 using that reasoning. Intoews and 112 came to my defense, saying that my posts were kind of insightful. Later in the game, 112 called me out for not contributing anything after being defended by her. I felt like I had let her down so I increased my activity, and that's worked out pretty well for me. Btw she was mafia in that game so I doubt she actually cared about my activity lol

Perfect examples of my tough love approach to prospect development. <3

• Like 3

I just submitted my paper btw that I was working on over the weekend (wasn't lying about that).

It was 12 pages total and I started it on Thursday. I got 1 page done on Thursday, 2 pages done on Friday, 1 page on Saturday, 0 pages done on Sunday, and 8 pages today. I basically put mafia over my masters program.

• Like 3