The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] Hyperspace

Master 112

11 hours ago, g_bassi13 said:

Sorry. I'll be better as I've been busy with wedding preparation stuff. I'll go back and read as much as possible and offer what I can. Won't miss the next nightfall.

1 hour ago, 112 said:

@g_bassi13 @Snake Doctor if I am successful in finding someone to replace you, it'll be done immediately. Otherwise (not speaking about the player here), you have until nightfall tomorrow to establish some kind of presence in the game or you will both be GKed violently.

Everyone: nightfall is, of course, at 11pm PST tomorrow.

I can explain...

44 minutes ago, Zfetch said:

Okay we are playing a new game I call tres. It's like uno but it's three. It's also related to mafia.

Here's how the game works. You get the active players. Separate 3 at a time into comparable categories. Person who wins scummiest in each category gets one point. Persons with tres points win scummyness. I'm making this game up as I type so bare with me and hopefully it's a breakthrough in scum hunting technology.

There may be overlap between categories due to numbers.

1) Master Radishes 4) Alain Vigneault 6) falcon45ca 10) Zfetch 11) Doubt Tea 12) g_bassi13 13) Snake Doctor 15) otherwise

Activity

High: AV, Z, Falcon

Scum: AV +1

Med: Falcon, MR, DT

Scum: MR +1

Low: Bassi, SD, Otherwise

Scum: Otherwise +1

Content

Meaningful: Z, DT, MR

Marginal: MR, Falcon, AV

Useless: SD, Bassi, Otherwise

Scum : Bassi +1

Influence in lynch

Influential : AV, Z, MR

Passively engaged: MR, DT, Falcon

Increasingly aging pylon: Bassi, Otherwise, SD

Scum: Bassi +1

Total score:

MR 5

Bassi 2

AV 1

Otherwise 1

I dont fully understand the scoring, as it fluctuates between each player regardless of player sequence...or am I missing something?

I do like the concept, need clarity on the scoring.

Fun fact, the number 3 is phenomenal, and occurs consistently across virtually all of the universe.

Basically the tres! Model assumes the mafia team is nor all inactives nor all actives. It also assumes it is not worthy to lynch the cleaner actives and the more neutral inactives(SD)

With the power invested in me, everyone should vote MR or Bassi

11 minutes ago, Zfetch said:

Basically the tres! Model assumes the mafia team is nor all inactives nor all actives. It also assumes it is not worthy to lynch the cleaner actives and the more neutral inactives(SD)

giphy.webp

Ugh, the goddamn broken embedding system here.

14 minutes ago, Zfetch said:

giphy.gif

Vote MR, Vig OW/Bassi 

Vote OW/Bassi, Vig AV

That should be game over. Unless one of the people I mentioned is the vig then I guess slide in DT in there.

Let SD get GKd. 

Honestly if the vig can make it another round, I am excitedly waiting to see how we're gonna find a way to lose this one!

For real though, having spent some of last night and this morning looking at the series of events I would agree with MR looking not so great. 

Based on the player list it seems like there can't be more than five mafia, so we're likely in a great position, assuming they haven't narrowed down who the vig is.

2 minutes ago, Zfetch said:

Vote MR, Vig OW/Bassi 

Vote OW/Bassi, Vig AV

That should be game over. Unless one of the people I mentioned is the vig then I guess slide in DT in there.

Let SD get GKd. 

Honestly if the vig can make it another round, I am excitedly waiting to see how we're gonna find a way to lose this one!

Whichever combo doesn't involve myself I'm okay with.

Basically what I'm saying is that it is very possible to have a last 3 of vig, Falcon and me.

To which it's a 100% victory.

Vig just needs to make it another round.

Now having said this, I imagine one the three people I mentioned is the MK tonight.

So we're probably left with a F3 of 2 of the 3 above and the last mafia. Remember this post!

1) Master Radishes -Maf
4) Alain Vigneault
6) falcon45ca
10) Zfetch
11) Doubt Tea - TP
12) g_bassi13 - potential GK
13) Snake Doctor - potential GK
15) otherwise

im assuming 1 of bassi or snake doctor is mafia which means theres likely 2 more mafia between MR, AV, falcon, fetch, otherwise

fetch is playing a similar game to BJ last game when he is mafia so i'm highly sus

Pretty sure MR is mafia as well 

I'm pretty sure AV and otherwise are TP which leaves falcon on the fence.

I say this round, we lynch MR vig should lynch falcon who isn't towny/scum and have Snake Doctor and bassi GK with results pending

Tbh if I'm going for the boldness here

F45CA

DT

ME

AV

BASSI

All TP

MR

Otherwise/SD

All mafia

If I was the vig I'd vote MR and vig Otherwise. Unless the vig is one of those two in which case I'd just await SD GK cuz the vig kill probably wouldn't matter.

I'm wary of certainties.

14 minutes ago, Doubt Tea said:

also who was pushing the Stamkos lynch last night?? who bandwagoned on it

Tres TP

6 minutes ago, Zfetch said:

I did a chunk of the pushing

Also think you're pretty TP.

Are you ok with DTs comment/advice to the vig? 

Archived