9) Blue Jay 22 - Lover
10) Zfetch - Citizen
11) Doubt Tea - Vigilante
12) g_bassi13 - Mafia Roleblocker
13) Snake Doctor - Sheriff
14) thejazz97 - Lover
15) otherwise - Citizen | R1 Magick 8-Ball holder

Congratulations to the Mafia team.

I apologize for any perceived issues of balance/bastardization. When one's hosting, she should always be prepared for the unexpected, but I'm not sure I sufficiently was. At the same time, I adamantly defend my choices, and if u have any problems with me, speak to my manager @StealthNuck

I'll have more to say in a bit and will post the full role descriptions shortly.

2 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

We gotta fix activity issues. Like maybe we should have people confirm that they are in right before the game starts. Also maybe we need to have subs already queued in case people don't show up. And lastly, &^@# @Snake Doctor; no one let him sign up again. 

Done being salty. GG mafia. Thanks for hosting 112. 

Sorry for telling the vig to target you.  You might be happy to know that there was in-fact freezing rain today :lol:

Just now, Alain Vigneault said:

Sorry for telling the vig to target you.  You might be happy to know that there was in-fact freezing rain today :lol:

It wasn't unreasonable to think I was a wolf after what happened. 

Just really unfortunate. I went from prancing around my room thinking I had just lynched a wolf in BJ, to being the most dejected I've ever been in a mafia game. 

Just now, Beluga Whale said:

It wasn't unreasonable to think I was a wolf after what happened. 

Just really unfortunate. I went from prancing around my room thinking I had just lynched a wolf in BJ, to being the most dejected I've ever been in a mafia game. 

Yeah, makes sense.

We tried :(

Best players were both TP. 

DT was ace with his choices. Kept the TP in it singlehandedly. 

Zfetch was on the money with his accusations. Our biggest threat. I knew I only needed to convince him. 

Not my best game and I was indeed ill and had no energy. Luckily I could play it to my favour a bit. 

Archived