The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] Hyperspace

Master 112

On a side note isn't is weird that I am still on this website? 

I haven't watched a Canucks game in years and the Flyers have been such a garbage can team with limited hope that I have barely followed hockey in general for years. Yet I come back to this website for no reason other than to play Mafia. 

10 minutes ago, Baka said:

I haven't watched a Canucks game in years and the Flyers have been such a garbage can team with limited hope that I have barely followed hockey in general for years. Yet I come back to this website for no reason other than to play Mafia. 

Haha I guarantee if there was no mafia I would have ditched this place like five years ago.

15 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

Haha I guarantee if there was no mafia I would have ditched this place like five years ago.

Truth. When I think of CDC without Mafia I just remember getting slammed by Bertuzzi Babe's reckless ban hammer back in the day lol.

Alright, I'm gonna say something that's been on my mind since this game ended...and frankly, I'm more than a little upset. It's not easy to talk about emotions, perhaps even more so with folks you've never even met.

But that doesn't mean that my feelings don't matter, because if that's what you think then guess what? I've gotta newsflash for you, Walter Cronkite: You aren't. 

So here goes...

Why hasn't there been any discussion about how crappy I played? Cuz you know, it really hurts when I see other players being trashed, and nobody says a word about my ineptitude.

It's like I don't even matter to you people.

30 minutes ago, falcon45ca said:

Why hasn't there been any discussion about how crappy I played? Cuz you know, it really hurts when I see other players being trashed, and nobody says a word about my ineptitude.

I don't know that you were that bad, at least relative to others. I was thinking about trying to paint a case against you but couldn't dig up any dirt to make you look all that scummy.

6 hours ago, Baka said:

6 hours ago, Beluga Whale said:

I never would've even joined CDC if not for Mafia. I was just browsing one day and saw it being played here. I had seen it elsewhere but had no real idea what it was; since it was new to CDC and no one else really seemed to know either, I figured it'd be a perfect place for me to learn.

Mafia is literally the reason I signed up here. I don't ever post anywhere else but these threads.

3 hours ago, falcon45ca said:

Alright, I'm gonna say something that's been on my mind since this game ended...and frankly, I'm more than a little upset. It's not easy to talk about emotions, perhaps even more so with folks you've never even met.

But that doesn't mean that my feelings don't matter, because if that's what you think then guess what? I've gotta newsflash for you, Walter Cronkite: You aren't. 

So here goes...

It's like I don't even matter to you people.

You didn't do anything egregiously bad, and that's usually what gets called out. And also, most of the town didn't play that well towards the end anyway so there's no reason to single you out.

2 hours ago, Master Radishes said:

I don't know that you were that bad, at least relative to others. I was thinking about trying to paint a case against you but couldn't dig up any dirt to make you look all that scummy.

17 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

You didn't do anything egregiously bad, and that's usually what gets called out. And also, most of the town didn't play that well towards the end anyway so there's no reason to single you out.

You're too kind.

VOTE MR

It's still not too late, town can mount a comeback 

Archived