The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] Sergei Bobrovsky willing to waive NTC

1 hour ago, VIC_CITY said:

Well, they had to know this would happen when they suspended him...

Apparently he told them before the season that he wasn’t planning on signing an extension with them and gave a list of teams he was fine being traded to and even signing an extension for.

1 hour ago, Doubt Tea said:

dont see it happening at TDL but maybe in offseason. If it did happen, I would assume Simmonds+1st going back

CBJ would be the first NHL franchise to have multiple black players on an NHL franchise in the same season

Edmonton oilers in early 2000s had Anson Carter & Mike Grier & Georges Laraque. 

I'm not sure why anyone would be worried that Bobrovsky would come here.

He has to contend with a very hot Markstrom AND the Canucks want to find a good time to put Demko in.

Why would the Canucks make space for him when there isn't any space to talk about?

1 hour ago, shayster007 said:

Didn't Byfuglien throw Kane's clothes into the shower while they were on the jets?

Or what about Bellemare and Reeves on the golden knights. They literally play on the same line.

dont forget M. Subban too on the knights.

52 minutes ago, Baer. said:

Imagine thinking 10 games is a good sample size

Didn't say it was. 

Regardless, I think they'll be perfectly happy with a decent vet that can give him appropriate breaks that's closer to $3-5m and on a shorter term than Bob will see.

27 minutes ago, Gnarcore said:

They want Demko getting instruction from Ian Clark and a handful of games this year.  Also he's played far more than 10 games in the AHL overall  ;)

Dunno how Demko has anything to do with it. And yeah, the AHL is so comparable to the NHL.

10 minutes ago, aGENT said:

Didn't say it was. 

Regardless, I think they'll be perfectly happy with a decent vet that can give him appropriate breaks that's closer to $3-5m and on a shorter term than Bob will see.

Oh please. You most certainly did

1 minute ago, Baer. said:

Dunno how Demko has anything to do with it. And yeah, the AHL is so comparable to the NHL.

Sorry maybe my mistake. I thought he was being referred to there. As for your seconds comment here....gota make the move at some point. It's pretty ideal right now to test it out. 

2 minutes ago, Gnarcore said:

Sorry maybe my mistake. I thought he was being referred to there. As for your seconds comment here....gota make the move at some point. It's pretty ideal right now to test it out. 

Yeah I'm not against that all I'm saying is I don't think he's ready to be a #1 for an entire season + possibly playoffs. If Philly is looking to make a run with this current forward group they are running out of time and Bobs could be a fit there.

9 minutes ago, Baer. said:

Yeah I'm not against that all I'm saying is I don't think he's ready to be a #1 for an entire season + possibly playoffs. If Philly is looking to make a run with this current forward group they are running out of time and Bobs could be a fit there.

Someone is over paying for him in the summer that is for sure :p

13 minutes ago, Baer. said:

Only place they're running this season is to another high pick.

Beyond that they've got excellent young D, an up and coming goalie stud, loads of great forward prospects etc, etc. They'll be fine.

Chiarelli is in save his ass mode right now. Would not be surprised to see something like:

Talbot, Puljujarvi, 2019 1st, 2020 1st for Bobrovsky, Panarin, 2019 1st or something to that effect. He needs to do something or he's fired and the team blown up... again.

3 hours ago, Doubt Tea said:

dont see it happening at TDL but maybe in offseason. If it did happen, I would assume Simmonds+1st going back

CBJ would be the first NHL franchise to have multiple black players on an NHL franchise in the same season

:huh:

Not even close to true.

latest?cb=20071021165604

a6d0d71751d9a205cb82716679304438.jpg

Heck, both teams in last years' final had multiple black players.

dj4pd-vvsaiojms.jpg?w=720

ryan-reaves-and-malcolm-subban-of-the-ve

(Vegas also has Bellemare.)

Archived