The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] Avs' Nikita Zadorov on the trade market ?

1 hour ago, VIC_CITY said:

We almost signed Gretzky bro. Do you know how long that Shane Doan thread was? Who the #@$% is Zadorov?

Watch the Avs in the playoffs.  He's the guy on their team that goes after the opposition's power forwards and throws big hits.  He's playing 20 minutes a night for them. 

On 5/3/2019 at 9:25 PM, VancouverHabitant said:

I remember getting my hopes up when this thread popped up.  

Now it looks like the Avs are poised to be cup contenders every year with Zadorov one of their better d-men in the playoffs. 

Don't worry, we have our own Russian Bear who's even bigger and meaner than Zadorov.  Wait until he starts playing in the playoffs and see what he will do to the opposition forwards...

4 hours ago, Elias Pettersson said:

Don't worry, we have our own Russian Bear who's even bigger and meaner than Zadorov.  Wait until he starts playing in the playoffs and see what he will do to the opposition forwards...

Until he’s actually back here, nothing is in stone. Zadorov is a beast, pure and simple. If Benning could get him via trade, I’d be ecstatic, especially if Tryamkin did come back and paired with him. 

3 hours ago, PhillipBlunt said:

Until he’s actually back here, nothing is in stone. Zadorov is a beast, pure and simple. If Benning could get him via trade, I’d be ecstatic, especially if Tryamkin did come back and paired with him. 

Zadorov    Tryamkin

The ice might crack if both were on at the same time.  Would any forward in the league want to enter the Canucks zone?  I'd pay money to see this pairing in the playoffs.  What would Benning need to do to get Zadorov from the Avalanche and why would they even want to trade him?

Zadorov   Makar   will be a beautiful pairing for many years to come I think...

• Like 1