The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Proposal] Van-Buffalo

Small trade 

Goldy to Buffalo

Lawrence Pilut to Vancouver

Both are in the dog houses of their respective teams yet both bring solid offensive skills to their respective teams. Not a game changing trade but it allows for fresh starts for both players.

Plus we wouldn't have to watch Pouliot anymore

37 minutes ago, RetroCanuck said:

Small trade 

Goldy to Buffalo

Lawrence Pilut to Vancouver

Both are in the dog houses of their respective teams yet both bring solid offensive skills to their respective teams. Not a game changing trade but it allows for fresh starts for both players.

Plus we wouldn't have to watch Pouliot anymore

Pilut isn't going anywhere....  Housley has a weird tough love thing that he's doing with rookies Tage Thompson and Pilut.

Rochester just gave away Pilut's jersey number to a new player signaling that Pilut is now a full-time Sabre.

Here's a blog whining about Housley putting him in the press box to watch and learn the same way they did with Thompson to get him playing better.

I'm more excited about Pilut than I am Guhle.

https://www.diebytheblade.com/2019/1/28/18200774/buffalo-sabres-benching-lawrence-pilut-has-become-an-inexcusable-decision-phil-housley

2 hours ago, SabreFan1 said:

Pilut isn't going anywhere....  Housley has a weird tough love thing that he's doing with rookies Tage Thompson and Pilut.

Rochester just gave away Pilut's jersey number to a new player signaling that Pilut is now a full-time Sabre.

Here's a blog whining about Housley putting him in the press box to watch and learn the same way they did with Thompson to get him playing better.

I'm more excited about Pilut than I am Guhle.

https://www.diebytheblade.com/2019/1/28/18200774/buffalo-sabres-benching-lawrence-pilut-has-become-an-inexcusable-decision-phil-housley

Ahh well you'd know. Never say never though. I like his skillset and would like to see him grow as a Canuck. He had a bad game against us but I can see him growing into a very good player.

1 hour ago, RetroCanuck said:

Ahh well you'd know. Never say never though. I like his skillset and would like to see him grow as a Canuck. He had a bad game against us but I can see him growing into a very good player.

Another good thing about him is that he can play both RD and LD.

Hey the Canucks can have Kyle Okposo!  Free with no takebacks!  :lol:

Archived