The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] Zodiac III: Hog Wild

Rate this topic

On 3/22/2019 at 4:03 AM, Master Radishes said:

Update: this continued, and basically everything in my life went wrong at once for about six weeks. The universe decided to mess with me it seemed. :(

But now things have turned around again. I will, hopefully, make my glorious return to mafia in a few weeks' time. 

Through every night there's a brighter day ♡♡♡xoxo♡♡♡

On 3/22/2019 at 4:03 AM, Master Radishes said:

Update: this continued, and basically everything in my life went wrong at once for about six weeks. The universe decided to mess with me it seemed. :(

But now things have turned around again. I will, hopefully, make my glorious return to mafia in a few weeks' time. 

What is the world coming to when Master Radishes, my good friend of many years, comes on here and reports of having immigration issues in a country he's been entirely well to since he's lived there and wherein he has undertaken the noble work of schoolteaching the young lads?

Dothese people not realize the esteemed mafia legend MR is? Whom can I write an angry email to? This is an outrage, and we, as a community, need to do something in support of our valued member.

• Like 2
16 hours ago, Zfetch said:

Through every night there's a brighter day ♡♡♡xoxo♡♡♡

In London the days are just constantly grey and dreary.

(Weather-wise, I mean; I'm not being that angsty. :P)

1 hour ago, 112 said:

Dothese people not realize the esteemed mafia legend MR is? Whom can I write an angry email to? This is an outrage, and we, as a community, need to do something in support of our valued member.

I think the UK government has a few other things on their mind right now. :lol:

8 hours ago, Beluga Whale said:

I check this thread like every day hoping that a game will magically start. 

I just wanna go back and re-live the glory days. 

Wanna borrow my TARDIS?

I don't use it much anymore, it just sits in the corner of my garage collecting dust, along with my backwards running clock, my time-turner necklace, my Delorean, and my Ghost of Chtistmas Past

10 hours ago, falcon45ca said:

Wanna borrow my TARDIS?

I don't use it much anymore, it just sits in the corner of my garage collecting dust, along with my backwards running clock, my time-turner necklace, my Delorean, and my Ghost of Chtistmas Past

wait a second…

you're not TL

• 2 weeks later...