The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] Zodiac III: Hog Wild

Rate this topic

1 hour ago, falcon45ca said:

But she said you've had trouble with your erections lately...

Tho I do very much appreciate the overtures you've made towards her sexual satisfaction!

The only trouble with my erections is that they are so large I get dizzy from lack of blood supply to my brain.

5 minutes ago, 112 said:

He was genuinely just discussing the game. Canucks Talk always throws a tantrum when the team loses.

Can we report Deb for unjust treatment?

Or maybe we at the mafia community can get justice for Baka by splitting up and maybe looking into 4 GDTs each and reporting every single poster who has a strong opinion.
Give em 400 notifications.
Maybe present it in a lawful manner by using precedent ie as seen in the case"Baka vs Canucks talk", these 400 members should be banned too

• Like 3
7 minutes ago, Zfetch said:

Can we report Deb for unjust treatment?

Or maybe we at the mafia community can get justice for Baka by splitting up and maybe looking into 4 GDTs each and reporting every single poster who has a strong opinion.
Give em 400 notifications.
Maybe present it in a lawful manner by using precedent ie as seen in the case"Baka vs Canucks talk", these 400 members should be banned too

• Like 1
41 minutes ago, 112 said:

He was genuinely just discussing the game. Canucks Talk always throws a tantrum when the team loses.

LOL Baka got banned for that? I do way worse on these boards minute by minute.

Also baka identifies as female FYI.

• Like 1

Question: is it worth running a role madness game of this sort with so few players? Traditionally I'd have 12 separate roles, but we only have 11-12 players (Baka depending). I could adapt it to fit - maybe take out a few roles, etc.

Alternatively, I could run a less role-mad game (e.g. my 10-year-anniversary as a theme).

I'm amenable to your thoughts, opinions, proposals, suggestions, comments, and sexual invitations.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, J-23 said:

Why did Baka get banned? 

[GDT] Canucks Vs Flyers | 4pm | Feb 4th

Baka replied to taskicon's topic in Canucks Talk

Your moderator got mad and warned me because a post from 5 years ago means I can't point out the Canucks had 42 shots, 30 blocked, and 1 goal. Sorry man the refs screwed you guys so hard. Maybe if we finally get some good officials in the NHL the Canucks can finally stop being oppressed and go straight to the top.
Just now, Aladeen said:

[GDT] Canucks Vs Flyers | 4pm | Feb 4th

Baka replied to taskicon's topic in Canucks Talk

Your moderator got mad and warned me because a post from 5 years ago means I can't point out the Canucks had 42 shots, 30 blocked, and 1 goal. Sorry man the refs screwed you guys so hard. Maybe if we finally get some good officials in the NHL the Canucks can finally stop being oppressed and go straight to the top.

Disgusting. Worst post I've ever seen. :o

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1