The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] Zodiac III: Hog Wild

Master Radishes

1 minute ago, Aladeen said:

[GDT] Canucks Vs Flyers | 4pm | Feb 4th

Baka replied to taskicon's topic in Canucks Talk

Your moderator got mad and warned me because a post from 5 years ago means I can't point out the Canucks had 42 shots, 30 blocked, and 1 goal. Sorry man the refs screwed you guys so hard. Maybe if we finally get some good officials in the NHL the Canucks can finally stop being oppressed and go straight to the top.

I read that and Baka was highkey speaking the truth.

18 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

[GDT] Canucks Vs Flyers | 4pm | Feb 4th

Baka replied to taskicon's topic in Canucks Talk

Your moderator got mad and warned me because a post from 5 years ago means I can't point out the Canucks had 42 shots, 30 blocked, and 1 goal. Sorry man the refs screwed you guys so hard. Maybe if we finally get some good officials in the NHL the Canucks can finally stop being oppressed and go straight to the top.

That's so innocuous. Deb is such a baby.

21 minutes ago, Master Radishes said:

Question: is it worth running a role madness game of this sort with so few players? Traditionally I'd have 12 separate roles, but we only have 11-12 players (Baka depending). I could adapt it to fit - maybe take out a few roles, etc.

Alternatively, I could run a less role-mad game (e.g. my 10-year-anniversary as a theme).

I'm amenable to your thoughts, opinions, proposals, suggestions, comments, and sexual invitations.

Probably should be a "less role mad game" if we have fewer than 15ish players.

We should wait for Baka imo. I'm assuming a post like that can't get longer than a 48 hour suspension.

2 hours ago, Beluga Whale said:

Probably should be a "less role mad game" if we have fewer than 15ish players.

We should wait for Baka imo. I'm assuming a post like that can't get longer than a 48 hour suspension.

He told me after 48 hours that he still can't post, only read.

Apparently he had 2 previous warning points from like 2013 and got 2 more from the GDT stuff.

Communications with Stealth are ongoing as of last night.

On 2/6/2019 at 8:55 AM, Aladeen said:

I talked to Jesus, he has no more left to give you. He is going back to Mexico. Sorry you had to find out this way.

I really feel this post didn’t get the recognition it deserved for being perhaps the most clever post I have ever composed.I can understand that the sophistication of my humour may be on higher realm of existence than that of you slack-jawed yokel’s (updooted peeps excluded) 

I will explain it so even BW can get it. You see MH was saying that he was going to take a break from Mafia to become closer to Jesus in a spiritual sense, however with my post I made it seem that he was wanting to have more time with his gay Mexican lover Jesus (pronounced hey Zeus).

I made it seem as if I conversed with said MH’s Latino gay lover and that he decided to end things with him and leave to go back to Mexico. This accomplished two things, giving MH the opening to return to mafia at the same time of giving him a wicked burn.

Now that you understand you can go back to that post to give it an updoot. That is all.

Archived