The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at Philadelphia Flyers | Feb. 04, 2019

-Vintage Canuck-

1 minute ago, WHL rocks said:

Edler walking around doesn't mean he's A OK. 

Looked like he was out cold so that's a concussion for sure if he was. 

Fingers crossed. Or playoffs are done for. 

Means he didn't lose so much blood that he couldn't walk and means his leg probably isn't broken. Good news.

Just now, -AJ- said:

Means he didn't lose so much blood that he couldn't walk and means his leg probably isn't broken. Good news.

He definitely didn't lose so much blood he couldn't walk. And there was never concern of him breaking his leg. 

It's a broken nose (blood) and concussion type injury.  

Walking doesn't mean he's OK. He might be out for a while. 

17 minutes ago, Wilfred said:

I don't even get the praise for Hart this game. He made one good save, when Goldobin took forever to release the puck. If he shot that as soon as it came to him it was in, but he held on to it longer than he should have. He's given up rebounds on literally every shot, several of them dropping right into the slot. It's the Flyers as a team preventing the Canucks from getting on those rebounds that was the difference.

And of course, can't have the Canucks being healthy for any stretch of time. Going into today, fully healthy, and now missing two huge players. Just incredible how this team over the years cannot be healthy, ever. 

Hart had 41 saves.

I get that you're bitter about the loss but he literally stood on his head this game.

6 minutes ago, WHL rocks said:

He definitely didn't lose so much blood he couldn't walk. And there was never concern of him breaking his leg. 

It's a broken nose (blood) and concussion type injury.  

Walking doesn't mean he's OK. He might be out for a while. 

I have to figure that I was among many that feared for Edler's long-term health when he was lying on the ice bleeding without explanation, so that's probably where the relief other people are expressing came from.

Archived