The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at Washington Capitals | Feb. 05, 2019

-Vintage Canuck-

4 minutes ago, apollo said:

The league needs to come out and make a public apology for that review mess up. 

Wtf? Is it 10pm back east and they're drunk and completely blind? 

This league has always been anti Vancouver and likely forever will be. 

Boys played well. Loving what I'm seeing from the team. 

Pouliot at fault on 2nd goal but he was really good otherwise. So was Troy. 

Won't happen.  Bettman went on national TV and said Sutherland's misconduct during the Sharks series was acceptable.  The league refuses to hold their officials accountable and force them to act like professionals. 

Won't give these crooks a dime until the league cleans up their act.  I'd rather see junior games and make make a trip to Europe to see another WJHC.  Much better use of my hockey budget.

2 minutes ago, Jam126 said:

Yeah, Kuznetsov waved his stick so strong that the puck moved up and changed direction. BS. It should be tied.

It bounced off the top of the net causing the illusion that it was contacted by the stick 

that’s how I saw it

my initial reaction was good goal 

Canucks playoff odds are not so good after these 2 back to back losses, team need to go .500 on this b2b to keep position, but now they need help again. The canucks were at a place 2 games ago where they didnt need outside help, but its back to that again. We now need STL to lose about 3, ARI to lose 2 and COL to lose 3-4 to regain ground. Good news is Vancouver plays alot of these teams still before the end of the season so tons of opportunity to still keep knocking. If COLORADO loses tonight, then Vancouver will retain its playoff position.

1 minute ago, King Heffy said:

Won't happen.  Bettman went on national TV and said Sutherland's misconduct during the Sharks series was acceptable.  The league refuses to hold their officials accountable and force them to act like professionals. 

Won't give these crooks a dime until the league cleans up their act.  I'd rather see junior games and make make a trip to Europe to see another WJHC.  Much better use of my hockey budget.

Yeah that Sharks series is unforgettable. 

2 minutes ago, Shaelon said:

Canucks playoff odds are not so good after these 2 back to back losses, team need to go .500 on this b2b to keep position, but now they need help again. The canucks were at a place 2 games ago where they didnt need outside help, but its back to that again. We now need STL to lose about 3, ARI to lose 2 and COL to lose 3-4 to regain ground. Good news is Vancouver plays alot of these teams still before the end of the season so tons of opportunity to still keep knocking. If COLORADO loses tonight, then Vancouver will retain its playoff position.

Good chance Colorado loses tonight they have been pretty lacklustre lately. 2 GA on 6 shots tonight too 

4 minutes ago, ktcy2 said:

It looked as though the puck was contacted by a high stick before it bounced off marky 

after closer look the stick missed the puck and it simply bounced off markys back 

Wrong.   The puck was clearly tipped ABOVE the bar.

1 minute ago, ktcy2 said:

It bounced off the top of the net causing the illusion that it was contacted by the stick 

that’s how I saw it

my initial reaction was good goal 

Sorry, it changed direction sharply and that is caused by Kuznetsov hitting it. The only part where there was no contact with the puck was when it hit Markstrom's back.

Have to be happy with the way the boys played - right to the last 2 seconds

Petey with another goal 

No one else injured

We need a couple wingers - hope they're maturing in Utica

Off to visit the ----------------------hawks

Archived