The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Calgary Flames at Vancouver Canucks | Feb. 09, 2019

-Vintage Canuck-

2 minutes ago, BananaMash said:

He's a feisty kid.

I wouldn't be surprised to see him try to round out his physical play too. He loves being the best at everything. If he puts on weight he could end up being a beast in that respect too.

Hes already a beast in most others so why not.

maybe minus FO's lol. can't win them all though right!

I think overlooked in this game is that Virtanen had another strong game. Sure the giveaway in OT wasn't great but he brought an edge to the game again, while also creating chances for his line especially "dark hole" Sutter. Loving the progression of this kid, just needs to bury a couple more chances and bring the mean streak on a regular basis.

This team is a legit top 6 winger and 2 nhl d men away from evening out the ice against top teams.  Can see we are on an upward trajectory now.  

and yeah marky stole the game..but why is that less valuable than a forward dominating a game.   Player is a player no matter what position. Win is a win. 

Marky likes a lot of steady work. Stops thinking and just plays. And frankly their second goal was a weird bounce and Pouliot put it in. 

Biega was a liabilty tonight. Good feet, bad stick. 

Stecher looks pretty good on the PP.  Our best option there. 

We we were helped tonight by Columbus Islanders and Oilers lost too. 

2 minutes ago, Squamfan said:

mcdavid missed 30 games i think that year, but still mazing pace

Yeh that's why Elias is passing him with like 30 games left! Elias is just heating up... Book it! Vancouver won the season series against Calgary tonight!

Archived