The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Calgary Flames at Vancouver Canucks | Feb. 09, 2019

-Vintage Canuck-

Stetcher had our PP looking better than it has in weeks, if not months. 

Givin the chemistry of BB and Stetcher it's amazing it's taken this long for Green to give it a go.

Stetchers ceiling keeps going up for me- especially as the league is trending toward his style.

9 minutes ago, Odd. said:

14 minutes ago, redhdlois said:

Please share !

If you say so!

Meh screw it, the canucks are still an outside shot to make the playoffs. 

Bonus points to Randorf creaming his pants over Petterson, twat.

9 minutes ago, Odd. said:

Can you imagine John Garrett and Dave Randorf calling a game?

Poor Randorf gets no love from either side :lol:

Just now, reyezone said:

Stetcher had our PP looking better than it has in weeks, if not months. 

Givin the chemistry of BB and Stetcher it's amazing it's taken this long for Green to give it a go.

Stetchers ceiling keeps going up for me- especially as the league is trending toward his style.

Agreed. Stetcher knew to dish it off regularly to EP and Brock. That's all one has to routinely do.

"We talked to our group and said let's just hem them in our own zone for the second period and tire them out, and that's exactly what we did. We were in trouble in the second. Just couldn't make a pass to get out of our zone. But we hung in there. Marky kept us in it. Obviously some big kills in the third period, but sometimes the Hockey Gods pay you back. Tonight was one of those nights. A good win." - Green

4 minutes ago, Darius said:

This team is a legit top 6 winger and 2 nhl d men away from evening out the ice against top teams.  Can see we are on an upward trajectory now.  

and yeah marky stole the game..but why is that less valuable than a forward dominating a game.   Player is a player no matter what position. Win is a win. 

I think having Baertchi in the lineup is the missing puzzle peice. With him in there and with how Leivo is stepping up lately we are good on forwards.  

Defense is another story. We need 2 more shut down defenseman asap.

9 minutes ago, canuck73_3 said:

They think Randorf is a Canucks homer :lol:

Ha! At least we agree that he’s a bad play by play guy.

Love that they are scared &@*tless of Petey. He has been Lames killer this year and it will only get worse in the upcoming years! I’m stoked :emot-parrot:

Archived