The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[ Report ] sens scratching duchane, stone & dzingel

9 minutes ago, Alflives said:

I really hope we are in on Stone. The guy is great!  Duchene is a punk.  He needs to be on a team with seriously mature leaders. 

me too... i hope we swoop in and steal him cause he will help out our playoff push AND still be young enough for the new core going forward. 

we owe Horvat an nhl winger to play with after Petey stole Brock  from him lol.

Benning is hopefully calling about Stone. Of course no trade should be done if an extension is not agreed upon beforehand. If it can be done without moving Boeser, Petey, Bo, Demko and Hughes it'd be good for the team. I imagine they'd like a 1st rounder this year though. Something Benning has said is off the table.

If Edmonton is serious about dangling Pool party and their 1st that'd be a good deal for Ottawa and possibly Edmonton. 

5 minutes ago, N7Nucks said:

Benning is hopefully calling about Stone. Of course no trade should be done if an extension is not agreed upon beforehand. If it can be done without moving Boeser, Petey, Bo, Demko and Hughes it'd be good for the team. I imagine they'd like a 1st rounder this year though. Something Benning has said is off the table.

If Edmonton is serious about dangling Pool party and their 1st that'd be a good deal for Ottawa and possibly Edmonton. 

I'd love Stone (or Dzingel for that matter). But I'm pretty sue we'd get outbid.

This summer however...

Archived