The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[ Report ] sens scratching duchane, stone & dzingel

3 minutes ago, Rush17 said:

Vancouver trades.. Jake Virtanen, Nikolaj Goldobin, Petrus Palmu, Jonah Gadjovich, and a 2020 2nd round pick for Mark Stone.

I can see Jim interested in dzingl because of his speed and playmaking.

I think he'd be a good free agent pickup for us, probably at a decent salary hit. 

36 minutes ago, N7Nucks said:

Benning is hopefully calling about Stone. Of course no trade should be done if an extension is not agreed upon beforehand. If it can be done without moving Boeser, Petey, Bo, Demko and Hughes it'd be good for the team. I imagine they'd like a 1st rounder this year though. Something Benning has said is off the table.

If Edmonton is serious about dangling Pool party and their 1st that'd be a good deal for Ottawa and possibly Edmonton. 

Would Jake and Goldobin do it?

22 minutes ago, Rush17 said:

Vancouver trades.. Jake Virtanen, Nikolaj Goldobin, Petrus Palmu, Jonah Gadjovich, and a 2020 2nd round pick for Mark Stone.

I can see Jim interested in dzingl because of his speed and playmaking.

How can Benning be interested in him if you're not that interested in spelling the name of the guy you're proposing to trade for?

17 minutes ago, Squamfan said:

I see the Jets making a splash and getting both Duchane and Stone, without giving Lanie 

OTT 1st 2019, 1st 2021 2nd 2019, Tanev, Vesalainen, Roslovic ,Copp

WPG Stone Duchane

If they can extend Stone at the same time maybe giving Laine in exchange for both Stone and Duchene,  while saving their prospect pool and first, is not a bad idea? 

7 minutes ago, rekker said:

If they can extend Stone at the same time maybe giving Laine in exchange for both Stone and Duchene,  while saving their prospect pool and first, is not a bad idea? 

but if he can start scoring again, and you combine duchane and stone look out for the jets, there ready for take off

Archived