The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Rumor] Panarin Interested in Vancouver

SuitnTie

2 minutes ago, Noseforthenet said:

We need a winger for Bo next year for sure. That being said, I would be more interested in looking at the trade market in the off season. We can't just be sinking that kind of money into free agency yet. We don't want to end up like Toronto will be very soon. Get our big guys locked up long term and then grab the big free agents before taking a run at the cup. I'm talking Petey, Boeser, maybe even Quinn Hughes when he gets to that point. If Mark Stone wasn't a UFA this year, I would suggest him.  

it's less of an impact paying $ than picks/prospects at this point.  UFA is the way to augment the youth at this point, imo.

Just now, stawns said:

it's less of an impact paying $ than picks/prospects at this point.  UFA is the way to augment the youth at this point, imo

Is that you, Kyle Dubas? What are you doing on these boards?! 

For real though anything higher than 9 will handicap our team from signing our home grown talent going forward and that's pushing it. Petey will be over 10. Boeser likely between 7 and 8. Also Bo is into his new contract too. If Quinn Hughes pans out like he is figured to, that's even more money to 4 guys. Trust me...it's the wrong time to be adding a ppg free agent. We'd have to dump a pile of salary somehow. Eriksson comes to mind.

32 minutes ago, billabong said:

7 years/70m

yay or nay for panarin?

I’d go 10m on panarin over 11m on karlsson any day

just feel panarin is still in his prime and karlsson best days were in 2017 

YES!! This is the place to go!!