The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Luke Schenn | #2 | D

-Vintage Canuck-

25 minutes ago, SingleThorn said:

No, no you don't ! You have him tied to a whipping post and the alpha male in you needs to have satisfaction.

Gudbranson had about half a dozen o-zone moments last night. I think he may have ended up behind the NYI net on one rush. He had 4 official shots on goal, one which Lehner was lucky to keep out of the net. Perhaps you missed last night's game. Let me guess, you also 'like' Sutter, Eriksson, Tanev and Edler.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Wat 1

I know it's only one game, but I would imagine Schenn was nervous about his Canucks debut, after struggling with LA, ARI and ANA the last few years. Still, he's under 30, has size and seems to be a responsible player to takes care where he passes.

I'm okay with this next year.

Edler - Stecher

Hughes - Tanev

Hutton - Schenn

Juolevi 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, NUCKER67 said:

I know it's only one game, but I would imagine Schenn was nervous about his Canucks debut, after struggling with LA, ARI and ANA the last few years. Still, he's under 30, has size and seems to be a responsible player to takes care where he passes.

I'm okay with this next year.

Edler - Stecher

Hughes - Tanev

Hutton - Schenn

Juolevi 

Schenn should not be in our starting 6 next year if Benning's doing things right IMO. 7th/8th...maybe. And they won't have Juolevi sitting in the press box.

Sign an inexpensive left D UFA to compete with Sautner/Brisebois/Juolevi for the final/spare left D slots. 

Possibly move Hutton (+?) for an upgrade at LW (pending drafting one). 

Bring in Hughes and sign one of Karlsson/Myers. If Hutton's retained, I'd probably keep him with Stecher on our 2nd pair.

Look to move Tanev at some point in his expiring year (when he's not hurt! :lol:) and slide Hughes to the right and recall Juolevi.