The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucks unveil 50th Season Celebration Logo

-Vintage Canuck-

50th Season Celebration Logo  

111 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I thought they stopped letting Reebok design hockey logos and jerseys.  <_<

Seriously though, with all of the creative types of people in Vancouver, you'd think the Canucks FO could have walked onto a television/movie studio lot and gotten someone cheap who could have done a much better job.

9 minutes ago, Baer. said:

Who wins their first cup first, Buffalo or Vancouver?

Good question.  Both teams are roughly in the same state of rebuild.  Maybe the Sabres have a slight edge. 

I think it will boil down to whoever does a better job drafting and then developing their young talent. 

If JB finds another EP40 though look out, the Canucks will be on a friggin' warpath.

51 minutes ago, SabreFan1 said:

Good question.  Both teams are roughly in the same state of rebuild.  Maybe the Sabres have a slight edge. 

I think it will boil down to whoever does a better job drafting and then developing their young talent. 

If JB finds another EP40 though look out, the Canucks will be on a friggin' warpath.

Has Buffalo released their 50 year ( lack of ) Celebration Logo like the Canucks yet?

Just now, 6string said:

Has Buffalo released their 50 year ( lack of ) Celebration Logo like the Canucks yet?

Nope.  I'm guessing if/when they do, it will be during the off-season.  I remember buying a 15-year celebration keychain at a strip mall sidewalk sale in 1985 as a kid.  I put it on my first set of car keys years later and one day the link somehow got twisted and the main part fell off of the ring.  I was bummed for years.

1 hour ago, SabreFan1 said:

I agree. Both teams have a pretty equal chance I think. Buffalo is a bit deeper up front but I truly believe Tyler Madden will be a top-6 forward in the NHL so that could change. Hopefully Juolevi can develop into our own Risto, Canucks could be set.

I'm really hoping they grab a guy like Byram or Broberg to put them over the top.

Archived