The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Trading Card Thread

Roberts

Went down to Bellingham for the first time in over 2 years(before pandemic) Today and I wanted to get some cards at Target and they had none the section is on the wall by the cash registers, so disappointing as they always had a great selection of NFL, NBA, MLB, Premier League etc..maybe they’ll restock I have no idea..(they still had the league logos above where the cards normally would be)

40 minutes ago, Mj2345 said:

Went down to Bellingham for the first time in over 2 years(before pandemic) Today and I wanted to get some cards at Target and they had none the section is on the wall by the cash registers, so disappointing as they always had a great selection of NFL, NBA, MLB, Premier League etc..maybe they’ll restock I have no idea..(they still had the league logos above where the cards normally would be)

Last year they were locking them up because people were buying large quantities to re-sell.

• Thanks 1

On 11/1/2022 at 2:22 PM, The Arrogant Worms said:

Last year they were locking them up because people were buying large quantities to re-sell.

Yeah I also heard that earlier during the Pandemic that people in the US were getting into physical altercations in the Store over Cards…

On 11/1/2022 at 2:22 PM, The Arrogant Worms said:

The bigger issue was probably people stealing them. People would do things like open the boxes in store and pull out the good cards. It was pretty sad.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
29 minutes ago, Mj2345 said:

Where’s the best place locally to get Ultra Pro 9 pocket pages for my cards I put in binders? Wal mart and London Drugs seem to never carry them anymore…I’m on my last pack of 30 pages..

You could try pass time sports they  have lots of collectable merchandise so maybe they'd have the pages you're looking for.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

20 minutes ago, DS4quality said:

You could try pass time sports they  have lots of collectable merchandise so maybe they'd have the pages you're looking for.

Will try them Thanks, looks like they have two locations near me, Guildford Mall and Tsawwassen Mills

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/15/2023 at 11:12 AM, Mj2345 said:

Where’s the best place locally to get Ultra Pro 9 pocket pages for my cards I put in binders? Wal mart and London Drugs seem to never carry them anymore…I’m on my last pack of 30 pages..

I'd try Zephyr Epic too. They have a 100 pack for $24.99:

https://zephyrepic.com/product/ultra-pro-9-pocket-platinum-pages-100-pack/

You can also just order them online. They shouldn't be too difficult to get. They are getting less popular for sports cards, but MTG and Pokemon players use them quite a bit.

• Thanks 1