The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Gudbranson is a sniper and the Canucks are a crappy franchise (DK Pittsburgh Sports)

Rush17

I thought this was quite entertaining. If the mods want to close it down I understand. I feel it's good Friday entertainment though lol.

Talking about Gudbranson being a stud sniper and Vancouver being a crappy NHL Franchise.

Thoughts? I was laughing a lot well watching this.

16 minutes ago, Where's Wellwood said:

Isn't DK that asshole that thinks the Pens can do no wrong and made riot jokes and hated the 2010 Olympics?

Found it: 

&^@# this guy. 

Even people on hfboards hate his site

https://hfboards.mandatory.com/threads/pittsburgh-media-thread-still-the-worst.2408829/

Well the Penguins have won more cups in the last 27 years than any other franchise.  Every year almost 20% chance.

Gudbranson after his 1st practice with the Penguins:

'I didn't feel I played that well there to be honest.  I just never got anything going,  never got my confidence where it needed to be.  I'm excited to come here.  This is a team that can help guys out in situations like that.

Even out there in practice I felt a lot better than I had in Vancouver.  It's nothing against them.  We worked hard there and I learned a lot there.

The style we are playing in the D-zone today it worked well for me.  There's a lot of support.  They support the puck very well here, that's the first thing.  You always got a couple of options.  There's a lot of talk out there, lot of communication, so before you even get to the puck you kind of already have an idea of where you are going with it.

This is a team that has a lot of experience in very difficult situations and are able to manage a NHL season pretty well.  It was a treat being out there today.'

12 minutes ago, mpt said:

Well the Penguins have won more cups in the last 27 years than any other franchise.  Every year almost 20% chance.

They deliberately tanked to get Mario Lemieux (back when there was NO LOTTERY).  Then got lucky with the lockout as the draft order wasn’t changed from the previous year which enabled them to draft Malkin one year and Crosby the next year.  It’s events like that made me disbelieve in Karma.  

Other thing with Super Mario was that he saved that franchise from going bankrupt as he deferred his salary in some form.

**** the Pens.

:)

Something something Bettman's darling team

Something something lottery balls the fix was in

Something something bandwagon fanbase

I wish Guddy the best as he was a good teammate and struck me as a good guy but this goes against most of what I've heard come out of Pittsburgh

1 minute ago, Zhukini said:

Lol read the reviews after Guddys first few practises in Van. Reality will hit them soon 

Gudbranson thinks it's systems and him not finding his confidence in Vancouver.  Curious if that is indeed the case.

Mehhh I don't need to see and hear another shifty-eyed fat guy with a beard and some old guy for my Friday entertainment xD 

I wished guddy luck but I hope he bombs so those two can do another tongue in cheek piece of how great he is and pens fans don't find it so funny and beat them up outside the studio

1 hour ago, mll said:

Gudbranson after his 1st practice with the Penguins:

'I didn't feel I played that well there to be honest.  I just never got anything going,  never got my confidence where it needed to be.  I'm excited to come here.  This is a team that can help guys out in situations like that.

Even out there in practice I felt a lot better than I had in Vancouver.  It's nothing against them.  We worked hard there and I learned a lot there.

The style we are playing in the D-zone today it worked well for me.  There's a lot of support.  They support the puck very well here, that's the first thing.  You always got a couple of options.  There's a lot of talk out there, lot of communication, so before you even get to the puck you kind of already have an idea of where you are going with it.

This is a team that has a lot of experience in very difficult situations and are able to manage a NHL season pretty well.  It was a treat being out there today.'

So this means there is a big coaching problem according to Guddy and I don't disagree 

5 minutes ago, Canckelhead said:

So this means there is a big coaching problem according to Guddy and I don't disagree 

Blame the coaches all you want lol. We have 3 top 6 forwards and a bunch of third liners. Dont get me started on the defence. 

You saw what happened when a goalie other than Markstrom is in net. 

This is someone's fault, but it's not the head coach. 

• -SN- locked this topic

Archived