The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Laffs @ Nucks 6pm Wed March 6 2019 - Battle of the 50 year rebuilds edition.

xereau

Lines in practice today:

Pearson-Horvat-Goldobin
Leivo-Pettersson-Boeser
Roussel-Gaudette-Granlund
Eriksson/Schaller-Beagle-Motte

Edler-Stecher

Sautner-Schenn

Pouliot-Biega

*Spooner, Hutton, Baertschi and Tanev didn't practice*

PP units in practice today:

PP1: Pearson, Pettersson, Leivo, Goldobin, Edler

PP2: Granlund, Horvat, Gaudette, Boeser, Stecher/Pouliot

“We don’t feel like we’re done. We have a lot of meaningful games coming up and we have to be better than we were in Vegas. We need a better effort tomorrow and I think we’ll have it.” - Horvat

“It’s a process. If we’re in the hunt or not, it’s a process. We were disappointed in our effort in Vegas. It was embarrassing except for Marky. But there’s a lot to take away from that and we’ll respond and show the type of team we are.” - Beagle

"Awesome  GDT" @xereau- you appear to be on top of creating these on a regular basis - much appreciated by the majority

As for the game - I suspect  we get shown where are weaknesses are but as long as the team competes to the best of their ability I will be happy - they have had a couple days to rest - hopefully enough time to come out recharged

Just saw  Sutter out  for the rest of the season - hope they can find a new home for him in the off season. 

Go Canucks Go

you should really add this to the OP

:bigblush:

"Lots of mindless scrolling with the original post. At least i didnt have to scroll through a bunch of 73’s and 72’s on some generic game day thread.    Wasted information. I dont care about anything other than who what when where why.    Waste of all our times"

Love your gdt:emot-parrot:

24 minutes ago, Boeserker said:

If this is the only win for the rest of the year, I'm ok with that.

This one, Oilers tomorrow night + Flames game on the 23rd. That's it, the rest of the games, I don't care. I hate losing to the Leafs, Oilers and Flames.

This has to be the lowest point in the rebuild...right? All the usual people I chat with about the Canucks (in person) are depressed and most seem to have lost any desire to watch this season. 

Ill be PVRing and watching later cause it’s always so good to smash the Leafs. Which is what I fully expect to happen.....please guys. 

Wait...Spooner injured too!? o.m.g.

42 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

6pm.

Just for Toronto.

Does SJ, LA, have to start early for Leaf games too? Because LA sometimes has 7:30pm start times due to traffic.

Yeah, if this is for TO (and I struggle to find any other reason), then it is garbage.  How many local fans will miss out being stuck in rush hour traffic/Skytrain.

Archived