The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Podcast Suggestions

Mango3

This is the first topic I'm starting so bear with me.....

i recently started listening to podcasts and really got into it. I don't like sports podcasts just because all the ones about the Canucks is about how terrible we are and how bad our future looks.....

i recently listened to a few crime podcasts including dirty john and serial (Adnan case). The serial podcast was amazing and if you've heard it id love to know what you think!! I don't know which side i am on yet but I'm leaning towards not guilty. 

But any recommendations you have I will take or any theories about the earlier podcasts mentioned, thank you! 

I drive 2 hours a day and work out for another hour or so - I listen to A LOT of podcasts.

My go to rotation is:

• Build Wealth Canada
  • Maple Money Show
  • Mo' Money Podcast
  • Spittin' Chicklets
  • 30for30 Podcast
  • DAT Poker Podcast
  • Thinking Poker Podcast
  • ChooseFI
  • Canadian Couch Potato
  • 31 Thoughts
  • BobCast

When I run out of new episodes I've been filling in the gaps with Reply All.

Bill Burr Monday Morning Podcast.  He does 2 a week.  Monday (obviously) and the Thursday afternoon "I'm just checkin' in on ya" MMPC.   One of the best comics out there and his podcast is great.

My two favourites are:

WTF w/ Marc Maron - twice a week interview with someone in Entertainment (usually).  His 1000th episode is coming up

Stuff You Should Know - Been around a while too.  Josh and Chuck research a topic that piques their interest.

9 hours ago, Wilbur said:

My two favourites are:

WTF w/ Marc Maron - twice a week interview with someone in Entertainment (usually).  His 1000th episode is coming up

Stuff You Should Know - Been around a while too.  Josh and Chuck research a topic that piques their interest.

I don't regularly listen to the WTF pod, but when he's interviewing someone I'm a fan of I listen and they're always great.

I listen to the Joe Budden podcast and the Bodega boys, both would probably fall under comedy/current events/hip hop.

Bag man is kindof a doc about the vice president to Nixon and how he stepped down just before watergate blew up. Pretty interesting. It's by Rachel Maddow

Archived