The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT[ Nucks @ Coil Thursday March 7 2019 6pm PST

xereau

Hopefully we carry the momentum over from last night!

I feel like Pettersson is due for a big night. Nice to see him show some emotion last night, and he looked dangerous again once OT started.

Go Canucks Go!

thank you @xereau for doing the GDT again - I saw you suggested in the PGT last night that someone else take up the cause - I would if I knew how - BUT I for one want you to know your efforts are appreciated. Thank you  again

Hope we don't slip in the oil slick - as in hope their is some energy left in the boys for this game - I hate back to backs 

Time for a big game from BB and Petey

And may our PP come together. Our PK  has been stellar for the most part

Go Canucks Go

Like I have said before, to beat the Oil you have to shadow McDick. Punish him within the rules whenever he has the puck, assuming you can catch him. Commit a man to him when they are on the power-play and let let the other 3 guys deal with the other 4 opposition players. Know that whenever McDick has the puck he looks to pass it to Drai and the other way around.  

1 hour ago, Dombrova22 said:

Petey was fuc*ing livid last night, and once he lost it, the team really woke up. 

My buddy is a die hard Oilers fan, and I will hear about it if we lose tonight. Hoping for a solid performance from all of the boys. 

752461763_GUYSFOCUSGIF.gif.096fe1bb67f4f

Archived