The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at Edmonton Oilers | Mar. 07, 2019

-Vintage Canuck-

9 minutes ago, Roberts said:

I definitely do not want Pouliot out for the crucial final minute of the game while trailing by just one goal.. simple as that. I don't think I'm alone in saying Pouliot shouldn't even be on the team.

Post of the Month!

Isn't it absolutely amazing that some people are actually supporting him after 14 lost games directly attributed to his outright blunders - go figure ?    If it wasn't for him we would not be having this conversation and would be IN THE PLAYOFFS.

7 minutes ago, ktcy2 said:

Is boesers wrist shot gone forever? I think I saw it less than 5 times this year 

if his shot is gone his game is as bad as granlund’s 

what can we do about this 

Yeah .  

Lets see. Primary assist on the winning goal vs Toronto. Assists on both goals tonight. He’s horrible. He should have put up 3 points tonight.

i think people forget the guy is in his second year, and already he’s further ahead than almost every 21 yr old we’ve had play for this franchise. Like in the history of this team

21 plus minutes tonight and is being ridden like  a mule because he’s one of three guys that can generate points. Of course he’s gonna make mistakes when opposition puts their best against him and he’s out there all the time.

1 minute ago, RU SERIOUS said:

Post of the Month!

Isn't it absolutely amazing that some people are actually supporting him after 14 lost games directly attributed to his outright blunders - go figure ?    If it wasn't for him we would not be having this conversation and would be IN THE PLAYOFFS.

For a hosted draft, he's just a realgood, key piece.

1 minute ago, RU SERIOUS said:

Post of the Month!

Making up numbers, I see.

Just now, Darius said:

Yeah .  

Lets see. Primary assist on the winning goal vs Toronto. Assists on both goals tonight. He’s horrible. He should have put up 3 points tonight.

i think people forget the guy is in his second year, and already he’s further ahead than almost every 21 yr old we’ve had play for this franchise. Like in the history of this team

21 plus minutes tonight and is being ridden light a mule because he’s one of three guys that can generate points. Of course he’s gonna make mistakes when opposition puts their best against him and he’s out there all the time.

Unless it's been done here already but I can see a poster dealing Pettersson in a blockbuster because of his recent play lol.

3 minutes ago, RU SERIOUS said:

Post of the Month!

we would have beat the Rangers in '94 if it wasn't for him....

Just now, WHL rocks said:

McDavid is a besat. That speed is something else.  2 strides and he was behind the D for a break away. 

When you watch him play you just can’t argue that he is not the best in the world right now - simple, he is a league above everyone else 

his speed and vision - no one can even come close in this league 

but I still wouldn’t trade petterson for him though lol

A nice finish to a poor start. Good for the Nucks draft and good for the Coilers draft. I hope we have more muscle next year because it's embarrassing to watch the Nucks get rag dolled by every heavy team. These unpunished liberties will take a toll on our stars.

Archived