The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The right to bare arms......not really, this thread officially hijacked...it's all 'Edumacation' chat now.

bishopshodan

It's boring. It's clear this guy is above anybody here. 

Really I suggest we "the commons" join together on our own place so we "the commons" can enjoy a normal inferior conversation...

And since Vancouver is located in BC I have to have respect right...

God save the Queen gents. God save the queen 

1 minute ago, aeromotacanucks said:

You said my English is ineffective...

Well here we go your Portuguese is not good enough....

I am not talking in a portuguese forum, mate. When i do, i shall care for my portuguese. I comment about your English when your comments don't make sense, not when you mis-spell something. But hey, i guess kids like you need the last word, even when they are literally incoherent throughout the entire discussion.

8 minutes ago, canuckistani said:

I am not talking in a portuguese forum, mate. When i do, i shall care for my portuguese. I comment about your English when your comments don't make sense, not when you mis-spell something. But hey, i guess kids like you need the last word, even when they are literally incoherent throughout the entire discussion.

You thank God you're not on a Portuguese forum because Brazilians might be aggressive sometimes...

But our colonizers are waaaaayyyyyyyyy more aggressive...

You know. Portugal...

Even today they say "the former colonies" don't speak the mother language properly like the great kings....

27 minutes ago, canuckistani said:

LOL

You have proven yourself to be incoherent about education from your first post.   What formal training do you have in curriculum development , teaching theory / pedagogy ?   ZERO but you are wicked at making excel spreadsheets.... and doing Trig   LOL

And hell yeah kudos to Portugal.

One of the greatest empires during the "great navigation era"

A tiny little country with sons around the planet. We might make fun of them but without Lisbon the world would not be so great...

Their Portuguese is old, archaic and with a wierd accent...

They call the "Brazilian Portuguese" as a "rebellian language spoken by pirates"...

They might look a bunch of grumpy sailors, Jesuits and fishermen...

But they always looked to the horizon thinking how far they could go...

But it's Portugal...

Our fathers, our discoverers, we speak their language, we share their values we have many "Francisco", "Silva" and many others...

Hell yeah to Portugal. 

Small in size big in history 

3 minutes ago, kingofsurrey said:

LOL

You have proven yourself to be incoherent about education from your first post.   What formal training do you have in curriculum development , teaching theory / pedagogy ?   ZERO but you are wicked at making excel spreadsheets.... and doing Trig   LOL

There is nothing incoherent about the idea that I think BC secondary education sucks compared to various foreign education systems and I am in a position to compare my own education with my childrens', leading me to conclude, like thousands of other immigrant parents, that BC secondary education is crap.

And If i need formal training to criticize BC's education system, then so do you to consider it good enough. Ergo, by your own logic, your opinion that BC's education system is good, is invalidated. Brilliant!

2 minutes ago, canuckistani said:

There is nothing incoherent about the idea that I think BC secondary education sucks compared to various foreign education systems and I am in a position to compare my own education with my childrens', leading me to conclude, like thousands of other immigrant parents, that BC secondary education is crap.

And If i need formal training to criticize BC's education system, then so do you to consider it good enough. Ergo, by your own logic, your opinion that BC's education system is good, is invalidated. Brilliant!

If you had formal coursework in Education pedagogy, yes i would take your opinion more seriously. 

Just now, kingofsurrey said:

If you had formal coursework in Education pedagogy, yes i would take your opinion more seriously. 

Well same goes for your opinion on BC's education system then.  Ergo, by your own standard, your opinion is equally invalid. Congratulations for invalidating your own comments on this thread. BC education working at its finest, I suppose. :lol:

2 hours ago, HerrDrFunk said:

Yeah, except you said your objective in this thread is to improve your children’s career options. How does being a pompous blowhard on a sports fan forum do that? 

I'm honestly not picking up any blowhard arrogance from Canuckistani. He's got valid points and posters here seem to be attacking him from an emotional place.

2 minutes ago, Boeserker said:

I'm honestly not picking up any blowhard arrogance from Canuckistani. He's got valid points and posters here seem to be attacking him from an emotional place.

Yes, learning Trig in grade 4 means a country ed system is stronger than another country's.

Really..... ?   People here clearly have no university training in Education Pedagogy.......

Archived