The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Brogan Rafferty | D

GoldenAlien

4 minutes ago, Kootenay Gold said:

LOL... That is a scary combination for one in your 

Remember the song," But I got high," that was the joke in that post.  

I did have some fun yesterday after having our first NYE without kids in 5 years.  

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Phat Fingers said:

I am Phat Fingers for a reason.  I get typo's.  I probably now have my phone taught to spell it wrong.  I was going to change it, but I got high.  

Wow. You have way better excuses than me, I can only blame senility. Do you think there are natural intoxicants that might help my condition, Dr. Fingers?

• Cheers 1

13 hours ago, Ray_Cathode said:

Wow. You have way better excuses than me, I can only blame senility. Do you think there are natural intoxicants that might help my condition, Dr. Fingers?

Now Dr Fingers has a nice ring to it... haha.  

If senility is your problem, then take whatever you want.  You won't remember anyways!  You make it long enough, nothing will kill you but time itself.  

But 420 is legal, really it only has any significant health concerns for developing brains, not declining ones.  

But if you memory is already shot, wtf cares... geriatric illnesses are chronic most of the time.  Treating the symptoms is the usual course vs curing.  

The medical uses of cannabis are widely reported on, it is non addictive and the lethal dose is 1500 lbs.  Got that number from a real ER doctor that sidelined as a medical rep for a CBD startup.  

Added bonus, food tastes better and TV is better.  

Prefect for senility, you lucky bastard.  I have arthritis already and am currently off work with a herniated disk.  Trade ya.  

• Wat 1

35 minutes ago, DownUndaCanuck said:

Leads the AHL in defenceman scoring and is almost a PPG...we have to try and find a way to get him into our lineup. Fantenburg had a brutal game against Chicago so maybe swap him for Benn next match but as soon as we start losing, call up Rafferty.

Points aren't the only indicator if a player is ready for the big league (see Boucher). Especially as our team isn't completely dry for offense right now. We need to tighten up on defense and that's still part of the game he is working on according to Ryan Johnson. He will get his chance when an opportunity arises. Right now it's good to have Utica as a competitive team to help develop our players there as well with some playoff experience too.

• Cheers 1

5 hours ago, Phat Fingers said:

But 420 is legal, really it only has any significant health concerns for developing brains, not declining ones.  

:picard: That is the grade one take of the week!

Dr.  Phat Fingers looks like he got his medical degree online from Serbia.  :lol:

Everyone, and their dog, knows that inhaling smoke makes a person at high risk for getting lung cancer.   No different than cigarettes. A number of my family members have died from smoking.

Nice try there Phat......lol

Edited by Kanukfanatic

42 minutes ago, Kanukfanatic said:

:picard: That is the grade one take of the week!

Dr.  Phat Fingers looks like he got his medical degree online from Serbia.  :lol:

Everyone, and their dog, knows that inhaling smoke makes a person at high risk for getting lung cancer.   No different than cigarettes. A number of my family members have died from smoking.

Nice try there Phat......lol

You don't have to smoke it.  Haven't you ever heard of Brownies?  

I do agree that smoking anything can be a dangerous activity.  

There is little data due to prohibition on the true health risks of cannabis consumption in any form.  

It never warranted being placed on the schedule 1 Prohibition list.  It is literally impossible to overdose on cannabis, it is inherently less dangerous than alchohol consumption and as a natural unprocessed cannabis is likely as dangerous as natural unprocessed tobacco.  

That said, the stuff people add to cigarettes is anything but natural.  

All in all, there are far far worse things readily available in any Canadian town and the only thing prohibition ever accomplished is funneling mega tax free dollars into criminal organizations.  

The joke, which I tool way too far is over.  

Back to Brogan!!

Congrats on your all star spot.  JB can sure find a gem.  

Edited by Phat Fingers
  • Cheers 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, droid56 said:

There is zero evidence of any kind that indicates smoking marijuana causes cancer.  

Ok genius.  :frantic:

Re read what I said.  There are literally THOUSANDS of studies that show smoke in your lungs causes cancer over time.  It does not matter what kind of smoke.  Good god.....

Edit: I won't get into an online argument about this. You are either too stoned to think or are just being ridiculous. It would be like arguing the Earth is a sphere with a flat earther.  :lol:

Anyway, I hope Rafferty gets a try out on the big club if Stecher goes down.

Edited by Kanukfanatic

15 minutes ago, droid56 said:

There is zero evidence of any kind that indicates smoking marijuana causes cancer.  

The health benefits heavily outweight any health concerns. Cigarettes kill because of all of the other crap they put in tobacco, the hundereds of different chemicals and poisons. You won't find that in God's greenery.

Anyway, Rafferty is good, hope he makes the Canucks next season 

• Haha 1