The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] San Jose Sharks at Vancouver Canucks | Apr. 02, 2019

-Vintage Canuck-

"Thought tonight was his best game as far as defensively goes. I thought he struggled last game against a big strong team. You want to see your players grow. He's a smart kid... He's learning what the NHL is all about, we're learning about him as well. I think he's got a lot of rope. It's so early, it's three games. We're learning about him and what he can handle and what he can't handle and how he processes information, offensively and defensively. We're making sure when we put him in spots that he can handle it. There's a process to working a young guy in, you've seen his minutes go from 14 to 16 to 18 and a half. Now we're going on the road so that's another different process to itself." - Green on Hughes

1 minute ago, nucksnavsfan said:

They should take notice that these kids are all class and stop making them pay for the sins of our former players :frantic: culture change refs 

Maybe lack of Shark turnout at the end will have them on the losing end of calls for a while.

4 minutes ago, nucksnavsfan said:

They should take notice that these kids are all class and stop making them pay for the sins of our former players :frantic: culture change refs 

Quick, hide Roussel in the closet! :lol:

The Bo.

Glad Benning finally found a winger for him. After a good summer and a good training camp, look out! Bo and Tanner! Rocking' it! 

The Sharks always play just on the edge of penalties, not enough to get called, but enough to sorta obstruct, sorta hold, sorta slash, and how many times did Shorty say "Theres a lot of Sharks on the ice".

And good on Bo and the team for showing genuine respect for the linesman. Hope it doesn't go unnoticed. 

2 more left!

Go Canucks Go!!!!

I believe!!!

10 minutes ago, xereau said:

We as fans have suffered enough.  I will literally never ask another thing from the Hockey Gods should this happen.

Gilbert Perreault, Snepsts assist to Bossy, Otto's skate, Peter Nedved, Bure's knee injury, Lafayette's post, Luongo's bathroom break, Luc Bourdon, Steve Moore, Mark Messier, Rome's hit, Riots in the streets...

Yes we have suffered enough. 

The draft is in Vancouver.  Quinn plays for Vancouver. This year it is payback.  It is written in the stars...

20 minutes ago, xereau said:

We as fans have suffered enough.  I will literally never ask another thing from the Hockey Gods should this happen.

Please please please let this happen. We deserve to get lucky for once!

I will never yell at them again in the GDT, PGT, in my living room, on my balcony or in my sleep.:lol:

Just got back from the game.

Was great to be there. 

I'm moving out of the city later this year. As I am typing ,I just realised I have walked 'home' for the last time from a Canucks game. wow. 25 years,

Of course I will come visit  you Nucks!

Thanks for the games this season boys, good luck in the next two

Archived