The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at Nashville Predators | Apr. 04, 2019

-Vintage Canuck-

1 minute ago, Jaimito said:

Still a chance for dux and oils to pass nux in the standings. 

Anaheim plays the kings tomorrow I think. If they win they have same wins and losses ( unless I’m looking at it wrong) does tie break goto ROW? 

Just now, -Vintage Canuck- said:

“Amazing experience. It was everything I dreamed of, except the final score. They’re a really good team, they had a great 3rd period push.” - Rafferty

And that was his first and last game in the NHL

Just now, YungWee said:

People getting angry over a mean nothing loss in April, classsssssic. Perfect outcome. #TeamTank Rejoice ;)

People getting angry over refs who blatantly change the rules repeatedly in a game and hand a team goals they did not actually score.  People are angry that the Canucks keep getting screwed over by the refs.  That is why people are angry.  And this is bigger than one game and one draft pick.

1 minute ago, Darius said:

Anaheim plays the kings tomorrow I think. If they win they have same wins and losses ( unless I’m looking at it wrong) does tie break goto ROW? 

Yes, we now can't finish worst than where we are now (9th) and can possibly move up to 7th depending on the Oilers and Ducks.

2 minutes ago, Jaimito said:

Still a chance for dux and oils to pass nux in the standings. 

Ducks have the Kings at home, but 'Coil at Calgary.  If they can win tonight, would only need 1 point against the Flames to tie us if we lose to Blues, and we win the tie-break.

9th is now the lowest we can finish, and a shot at 8th or 7th.

Not sure how the Preds can be proud of that win. That was some insanely bad reffing. 

Markstrom, you rock!

Hughes! Nice power play work!

Poor Gaudette, looked like his stick was a wet noodle tonight.

We really could’ve used Roussel tonight, we needed our agitator.

Not mad though, the boys played hard, battled though obvious BS, keep improving.

Go Canucks!!!

I believe!!!

1 minute ago, Raspberries said:

People getting angry over refs who blatantly change the rules repeatedly in a game and hand a team goals they did not actually score.  People are angry that the Canucks keep getting screwed over by the refs.  That is why people are angry.  And this is bigger than one game and one draft pick.

Is the earth flat too?

3 minutes ago, YungWee said:

People getting angry over a mean nothing loss in April, classsssssic. Perfect outcome. #TeamTank Rejoice ;)

Yup. Boys have played well lately. Didn’t deserve to win this one. 

Not a big fan of taking the foot off the gas to protect the lead...usually all the pressure is towards your own net and counting on your goaltender...

Not surprised with Preds coming back as a result.

2 minutes ago, Darius said:

Probably. Just 1 or 0.5% changes for lottery, but nux can use any advantage they can get.

Blues are a hot team. Just want to see another EP goal or QH get his first. That's it.  Then look forward to draft lottery next week. 

1 minute ago, Darth Canuck said:

Not sure how the Preds can be proud of that win. That was some insanely bad reffing. 

Markstrom, you rock!

Hughes! Nice power play work!

Poor Gaudette, looked like his stick was a wet noodle tonight.

We really could’ve used Roussel tonight, we needed our agitator.

Not mad though, the boys played hard, battled though obvious BS, keep improving.

Go Canucks!!!

I believe!!!

They totally outplayed us in the last two periods. Should have won bigger. Why are we blaming the refs. 

10 minutes ago, Stelar said:

So the second time we surrendered?  I can see the statue now. 

If you're not proud of that statue and what it represents you're likely in the wrong. spot  Not "surrendering" as much as sending the message that you're fighting a losing battle and know it.  Calling it out.

Archived