The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at Nashville Predators | Apr. 04, 2019

-Vintage Canuck-

41 minutes ago, Slegr said:

Imagine if we got breaks like the ones the Preds got all game. We'd be in a playoff spot.

By the way, so annoying to hear Nashville fans shout "you suck" about everything. Seriously, where's the gamesmanship in that? What are those fans teaching their children who go to or watch those games by saying that all the time. Losers.

Nashville fans are all related, if you know what I’m saying. 

19 minutes ago, Hutton Wink said:

When it comes to "real" fans, I'd seriously challenge you to find one more "real" than Deb.

I’m not saying she isn’t a “real” fan (how stupid does that sound).  I am saying she is very judgy about others level of fandom.  

1 hour ago, BPA said:

There should be a video compilation of pucks going across the goal line after the whistle blows resulting in "No Goal" .  Then the last one is the BS goal "continuous motion"  on the Canucks.  To really highlight the bias against the Canucks.

what I was wondering is how does that rule interact with the "Ref intended to blow the whistle rule?

I wouldn't mind the rule today, if I thought it would ever be called again, hwich I do not expect.

But yes you should make a thread and have it pinned and we can add "all the other times" it gets called

crickets

1 hour ago, Slegr said:

Imagine if we got breaks like the ones the Preds got all game. We'd be in a playoff spot.

By the way, so annoying to hear Nashville fans shout "you suck" about everything. Seriously, where's the gamesmanship in that? What are those fans teaching their children who go to or watch those games by saying that all the time. Losers.

If we had as lively of a crowd as Nashville does down there, I’d actually pay to see games more often. Sure they could be more creative with their choice of words, but Rogers Arena is a snooze fest.

1 hour ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

“Yeah... you guys saw what happened. What do you want me to say? I'm sorry, I don't want to be rude but like, I'm obviously pissed off about it. I don't want to score on my own net... that sucks." - Stecher on Predators’ third goal

Oh Golly

Stech has played too many games with Eddy

Well that was some bull$&!#. 

The reffing was actually more awful than the Canucks 2nd period. If I need to remind you, they played like hot garbage in the 2nd.

Maybe a 60min effort could have outplayed the morons in zebra suits, and the preds.

21 minutes ago, lmm said:

what I was wondering is how does that rule interact with the "Ref intended to blow the whistle rule?

I wouldn't mind the rule today, if I thought it would ever be called again, hwich I do not expect.

But yes you should make a thread and have it pinned and we can add "all the other times" it gets called

crickets

Thought the same thing about "the intent to blow the whistle call". Whole lot of grey area between those whistles. 

1 hour ago, PhillipBlunt said:

Next time a zebra retires, Bo should skate off the ice and not commiserate with the turdsicle.

I was going to mention to @Antilla that maybe we should start taking the whole NHL Reffing crew, War room, ex-refs and their families out for dinner

1 hour ago, Gassy Jack said:

orca_preds_b-1.jpg.ff8d835fc92b1ef479679407cf0f8950.jpgbulldog.thumb.jpg.03539d63337f42cb4ac88804ad7eabc6.jpg

that is so Broad street bully, I wish Hutton would grow a Harold Snepsts handlebar

Maybe Svendo can grow a Jere Gillis

and Granma is almost Ricci Fugly

Bring on the staches

1 hour ago, Slegr said:

This is the only reason why I despise Nashville. I used to pull for them but since they started all of that it’s just bothered me. 

Archived