The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

PDSF: (P1) Calgary Flames vs. (WC2) Colorado Avalanche | Avalanche win series 4-1

Rate this topic

2019 Stanley Cup Playoffs | Round 1  

103 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the series?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/14/2019 at 02:30 AM

7 minutes ago, riffraff said:

I hate everything about Calgary right down to the anthem singer and his cringy country fried voice.

go avs. 

Hate is a strong word. I don't hate any hockey team. Just like some more than others. 

I just want Canadian teams to go deep. Makes it more enjoyable for me to watch playoffs when Canadian team playing. 

1 minute ago, WHL rocks said:

Hate is a strong word. I don't hate any hockey team. Just like some more than others. 

I just want Canadian teams to go deep. Makes it more enjoyable for me to watch playoffs when Canadian team playing. 

Hate them all, only some less than others.  If we can’t win then I cheer for the team with the fewest fans to win.  TBay would be fine as a cup winner.  

Avs are going to be a very good team soon. 

Makar coming up soon on D. He's a beauty. Then the 4th overall from Sens. Plus they got very good young players from NSH in the Duchene trade too. Sakic scored big on that trade.

• Upvote 1

Makar coming up soon on D. He's a beauty. Then the 4th overall from Sens. Plus they got very good young players from NSH in the Duchene trade too. Sakic scored big on that trade.

lol poor ottawa

Just now, WHL rocks said:

Timmins is too.  Guy was a huge part of why Canada won gold in Buffalo.  Would love to see if we could get him in a Tanev move though.

• Cheers 1

Just now, Alflives said:

Hate them all, only some less than others.  If we can’t win then I cheer for the team with the fewest fans to win.  TBay would be fine as a cup winner.  

I wouldn't watch hokey if I hated the teams. Why put my self thru that. I like hockey and enjoy watching it. 

Doesn't have to be Canucks. I watch Florida and Carolina and enjoy it. 

I like all the teams  some more than others. 

• Upvote 1

I wouldn't watch hokey if I hated the teams. Why put my self thru that. I like hockey and enjoy watching it. 

Doesn't have to be Canucks. I watch Florida and Carolina and enjoy it. 

I like all the teams  some more than others. 

Your fandom is way healthier than mine.  

• Cheers 1

Just now, TNucks1 said:

lol poor ottawa

OTT is set up pretty good actually. They have a lot of good young players and prospects. The kid they got from Vegas for stone is a special.

player. 

Plus they have 3 firsts and 5 second round picks in next 2 years. 

Just now, WHL rocks said:

OTT is set up pretty good actually. They have a lot of good young players and prospects. The kid they got from Vegas for stone is a special.

player. 

How do they pay for these kids when they hit their prime?

player. 

who was it again brannstrom?

• Upvote 1