The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2019 NHL Draft Lottery | April 9th, 5:00pm PT

Rate this topic

Just now, wai_lai416 said:

Lol what did u all expect? We had a 5% chance lol. Not expecting anything spectacular at the draft. But then again the fans will think whoever we draft is gonna be like boeser pettersson etc

i wasnt expecting top 3, but for chicago to drop kinda annoys me lol.

Just now, apollo said:

Rigged. Only explanation. 

Sad... =( 

Whatever Jim will get us a good player at 10th overall. 

Garbage rigged old boys club... Ramble ramble.... Argh! Nhl is fixed! 

They tell the networks beforehand so they can get the on-screen graphics setup.  Someone in TV leaked the final order.

• Upvote 1

LMAO NJ with a 1st again. Such a joke. Rigged. This system needs to change asap, This system doesn't help teams from tanking.

How does the bottom 3 teams in the league not get a top 3 pick? How are the worst teams in the NHL supposed to get better with $&!# like this happening. For Chicago to get into the top 3 is disgusting 

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, pluralsight said:

The last time the Devils picked 1st overall, the Canucks ended up with the best player in the draft. I hope this happens again this year. &^@# the lottery, &^@# the NHL. 

Just getting compensation for not getting the promised best player in draft.

Devils finished 29th -I'm ok with them getting 1st overall - but when a team finishes out of the bottom 10 and jumps to third that needs to change - I'm just happy the Canucks played hard to end the season - Benning will get us a great pick

• Upvote 3

Just now, Stelar said:

Lol, what happened to all those “feelings” people had today. You want a dose of reality maybe speak to some of us veteran fans here who have seen the curse for years and years. Since we lost the Perrault draft. 

You seem pretty happy about being able to say "I told you so".