The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Autographed stick. Entire 1998 team

Sopes87

I have an autographed stick from 1997-1998 with around 20 autographs from that canucks team.  Including Bure Messier Mogilny Naslund and Ohlund plus Sillinger Staios Lumme.  Does anyone have any idea what that would be worth? 

10 hours ago, Sopes87 said:

I have an autographed stick from 1997-1998 with around 20 autographs from that canucks team.  Including Bure Messier Mogilny Naslund and Ohlund plus Sillinger Staios Lumme.  Does anyone have any idea what that would be worth? 

Not much. If it was framed and had a COA and was properly labeled then maybe but otherwise anyone could have just scribbled those signatures on. The older an item gets the less value it tends to have in the hockey world too when it comes to sticks and stuff. My grandma has an old goalie stick with the entire 86-87 canucks team signed. It is her prized possession but it's not worth much.

It’s an intrinsic value.

Like another has said here, it’s worth water someone wants to pay for it.

What would I pay for it? Not much. 100 bucks if I had a hundred to burn. 

What would you pay for it? Probably the same.

I’d hit up the Vancouver sports bars and restaurants if I were you, or I’d have it in my man cave.

It would also be a cool gift for some older die hard, which you should consider before selling to some random. 

On 4/14/2019 at 2:21 AM, Sopes87 said:

6 bucks?

that 1998 team was a steaming pile of $&!#. 

On 4/14/2019 at 10:31 AM, theo5789 said:

Wipe Messier's name off it and it will be worth triple.

Only in the 604 area amongst people who hold deep grudges.   In most other places in Canada, Messier is recognized as a Canadian icon and legend.  His name on the stick increases the value ten-fold.

Although Messier’s best days were behind him when he came here, he is the biggest legend that this team has ever had.  

10 hours ago, Hindustan Smyl said:

Only in the 604 area amongst people who hold deep grudges.   In most other places in Canada, Messier is recognized as a Canadian icon and legend.  His name on the stick increases the value ten-fold.

Although Messier’s best days were behind him when he came here, he is the biggest( legend)  douche bag that this team has ever had.  

fixed it for youImage result for gary coleman mark messier

Archived