The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Which player has impressed you in the playoffs so far

Forward - Ovechkin - seems to be taking his game to another level even at the age of 33.  He had a monster game 1 and 2 and it wasn't because of the offense, but his well rounded 200 foot game.

Defense - Heiskanen - kid is only 19 years old yet he is anchoring that Dallas Stars blueline like a season veteran.  His transition game and skating is mesmerizing, and because he is in a less traditional hockey market, he isn't getting the notability that he deserves.

Goaltending - Lehner - he gets the job done,and it can look ugly at times, but he has been the heart beat for the Isles in the 3 games they have played.  He seems to have grown mentally and temperament wise.

Loved MacKinnon last game.  Beast mode.  The first period of that game...wow.  Playoff hockey at its finest.  He's a force for sure (my friend Jeanette ... a Red Wings fan, has a bit of a  hockey crush on him so I've taken notice now that our guys are out of the equation).

2 hours ago, the grinder said:

for me   , tchachuk  sp  the whole islanders team  especially the 4th line   and the worst nylander   , you nylander fan boys should take notice  of his crappy play  I cant believe you guys wanted him on the canucks lol

2pts in 2 games is twice as much as TO love child Matthews.:towel:

Archived