The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] Joe Thornton suspended 1 game

12 minutes ago, Psycho_Path said:

The NHL is in charge of the DOPS, not the NHLPA (from what I can gather). It's pretty obvious when you look at the rulings that that is the case.

I hear you. I'm just thinking that the NHLPA can attempt to demand that the DOPS polices the game with greater consistency so that players have a safer working environment.

2 hours ago, Psycho_Path said:

You don't think that happens? You don't think the Canucks' GM complains about the officiating? You don't think the players do? Doesn't matter when you don't have the power to do anything about it.

Jim Benning and some Canucks players don't make up the NHLPA.

4 minutes ago, rekker said:

Thornton, Marchand, Kadri, Tkachuk all drowning and you need to save one to save your own life. Who do you save? 

Save them all. For saving their life they owe me so I tell them to sign with Canucks for under market value. 

Tkachuk Kadri marchand on Canucks makes them a very good team. Thor could play one year as a bottom 6 leadership guy and retire after..

25 minutes ago, WHL rocks said:

Save them all. For saving their life they owe me so I tell them to sign with Canucks for under market value. 

Tkachuk Kadri marchand on Canucks makes them a very good team. Thor could play one year as a bottom 6 leadership guy and retire after..

We win the cup then. And even more perfect, the rest of Canada hates us more than ever!

Archived