Sign in to follow this  
nuckin_futz

Sri Lanka blasts: 359 dead in 7 explosions in churches, hotels on Easter

Interestingly, Sri Lanka is where Arthur C Clarke, (a Brit who likely could have lived anywhere in the world that he wanted) chose to spend most of his adult life...

...apparently he was a big fan of diving and Sri Lanka offers some of the best,

And now official.

Sri Lanka bans burqas after authorities discover a large number of women wearing them were involved in the Easter Sunday terrorist bombings and assisted in the plot going through.

...I just want to hear what far leftists think of this since they’re the first to scream for gun bans when a shooting happens. Using the same logic, it makes this ban justifiable

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Generational.EP40 said:

And now official.

Sri Lanka bans burqas after authorities discover a large number of women wearing them were involved in the Easter Sunday terrorist bombings and assisted in the plot going through.

...I just want to hear what far leftists think of this since they’re the first to scream for gun bans when a shooting happens. Using the same logic, it makes this ban justifiable

What’s a far leftist?

6 hours ago, Generational.EP40 said:

And now official.

I don't think you're using "logic" here at all....

I think this makes perfect sense. Just as I do common sense gun restrictions. Nobody is calling for an all out ban on guns.

3 hours ago, RUPERTKBD said:

I don't think you're using "logic" here at all....

I think this makes perfect sense. Just as I do common sense gun restrictions. Nobody is calling for an all out ban on guns.

I liked the implication that the gun lobby is analogous to a religion. 

Edited by Guest