The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Norris Trophy finalists unveiled

2019 Norris Trophy  

69 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This is a race between Giordano and Burns. Hedman shouldn't even be top 5 this year IMO. I have Carlson as my third place guy. 

Between Giordano and Burns though, I think Gio wins it, because his all-around game is stronger. He's not only an amazing offensive guy, but an outstanding defensive defenseman too (Burns is solid in his own right as well, but not as good as Giordano).

The Canucks could really use one of these types of defense men.

Apparently THOMAS HARLEY might be available around #10 at the draft,he has some size and seems like a two way defense man(HUGE NEED).

so we could use more chances of getting that NORRIS TYPE DEFENSE MAN, and this is our most needed positional player.

4 hours ago, cyoung said:

Hedman was fantastic as usual but I had Carlson and Reilly ahead.

I have Gio winning this, he was an absolute stud at both ends of the ice.

Reilly and Carlson had brilliant years.  I am kind of shocked one of those two is not in the top three.  I’d take out Gio, or Burns.  

I think Carlson, Reilly, and letang all had better seasons than Hedman. 

That being said, I think burns gets it this year, since he, as a defensemen, is the best offensive player on his team. Gio is better all around D-man but his offense is a bit inflated by having 4 players on his team who were a ppg or better. 

Next I think Chabot will be a finalist. If he had stayed healthy and had some better players to work with, he could’ve been a finalist this season

Archived