The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Members that have ghosted us...

Rate this topic

• 2 weeks later...

@RUPERTKBD

One of the all time best posters in CDC history.

I'm sure I know why you left Rupe. I tried to send you a DM but it says you cant receive messages.

If you read this, I just want to say thanks. I enjoyed so many of your posts...even the relentless Dad jokes.

Take care of yourself man.

Edit: Heff started a private room, we are free in there. It's actually quite good....we're closing in on 50 members. Has all the topics and some great discussions have given birth ;) 

Edited by bishopshodan
  • Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Huggy Bear 2
30 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

@RUPERTKBD

I'm sure I know why you left Rupe. I tried to send you a DM but it says you cant receive messages.

If you read this, I just want to say thanks. I enjoyed so many of your posts...even the relentless Dad jokes.

Maybe he's just gone on holidays for a couple of weeks?

32 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

@RUPERTKBD

Edit: Heff started a private room, we are free in there. It's actually quite good....we're closing in on 50 members. Has all the topics and some great discussions have given birth ;) 

Not really. 

31 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

How do you access this private room?  Or is it by invitation only and I've simply been snubbed?

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, bishopshodan said:

@RUPERTKBD

If he is indeed gone then that’s a real loss for these boards. 

1 hour ago, King Heffy said:

Done.

Me too?:ph34r:

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 2
On 7/19/2022 at 8:28 PM, bishopshodan said:

@RUPERTKBD

Hockey chatter or just random convo?

15 hours ago, 4petesake said:

Yeah I’m a little worried about @PhillipBlunt, he sounded a little beat down and tired after his father passed away. Hoping he’ll find his mojo and bounce back soon, at least by the start of the new season.

Phil is awesome.

He has taken breaks before. So, I am holding out hope that he will come join us again.

16 hours ago, J-23 said:

@apollo

@riffraff

@PhillipBlunt

Where you guys at.

Haven't seen Riff since the early days of covid. I miss him too, we used to talk BJJ and music. Good lad. 

No idea about apollo...that guy used to crack me up. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

On topic, a most of the ones I thought of have already been mentioned.....

@Ambulocetus

@This Devils Workday

@Barbapple

@Flinch

@tiger williams

@UncleBob

@Wetcoaster_

@Phuser

Also, I haven't seen @Baggins around in quite a while. Another of my favorites.

BTW: I think I saw someone refer to @This Devils Workday earlier in the thread as a "he". I'm pretty sure that poster was a "she". I used to log in super early a lot and she would be the only poster also online, as she was posting from Oz....

I also liked @Shambelle I once mentioned to a few of the the other long-timers that I always suspected she was actually a "he", pretending to be female. She could curse with the best of them, (and I saw her get away with a few words that are definitely verboten on CDC) and then there's the username....

....and then there were some of the antagonists, whom annoyed you so much, you didn't realize how much you missed the back and forth....

@GeeNo

@KIAFYBALS

@wallstreetamigo

@Realtor Rod

• Thanks 1