The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Members that have ghosted us...

Rate this topic

7 hours ago, gurn said:

Shakey  died a couple years back, he was allegedly a retired dj, thus his wide range of musical tastes in the "What are you listening to" threads.

Would have liked to meet that guy, in person, and have a pint or two.

:( First I’ve heard of that. 

RIP Shaky, I’ll miss ya. 

23 minutes ago, smithers joe said:

i know that desi blamed me for him getting banned but that was a load of doggy do. i can’t get anyone banned except myself. it looks like bertuzzi babe has gone awol too.

Good old Bertuzzi Babe lol

I think Desi came back in a few forms over the years lol

The famous trolls are the easiest to notice gone

• Upvote 1

Wow, some old names!

I feel there were a few different tiers of white noise, I'm MOSTLY familiar with the original white noise members who moved over to the 3rd party towel power site.

Stopped posting for some time when the new breed of white noise came in (TS, Banana, avelanch, etc) but came back sort of near the tail end of that generation haha.

Some names I have not seen in a while. I always get a kick out of meeting Canucks fans and asking if they post on CDC but never telling them who I am LOL.

• Upvote 2
15 hours ago, diesel_3 said:

Wow, some old names!

I feel there were a few different tiers of white noise, I'm MOSTLY familiar with the original white noise members who moved over to the 3rd party towel power site.

Stopped posting for some time when the new breed of white noise came in (TS, Banana, avelanch, etc) but came back sort of near the tail end of that generation haha.

Some names I have not seen in a while. I always get a kick out of meeting Canucks fans and asking if they post on CDC but never telling them who I am LOL.

would i be the "new breed" of wn tho? xD when wn came back in 2009 or so, i was in ban land and over running bjb with kmad lmao. the wn with me, @BananaMash, ave and gumball, summer of 2013, was lit af

Edited by Twilight Sparkle