• Bruins in 5
    • Bruins in 6
    • Bruins in 7
    • Blue Jackets in 4
    • Blue Jackets in 5
    • Blue Jackets in 6
    • Blue Jackets in 7

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/28/2019 at 12:00 AM

5 minutes ago, KelownaCanucksFan said:

That hit is exactly what they need to get out of the game, it’s a joke that it was only a minor. How the f did Rome get 4 games 8 years ago and now they don’t even call a major 

I wish some reporter would confront Bettman or an official with that.  Because you are right. And...on top of it....a shot to the head was NOT yet in the rule books as an automatic penalty. Romes was classified as a LEGAL hit, but .6 of a second too late. Already depleted on D, with Rome out for 4 Final games, longest in history, we were toast.

I was so angry then but I tried to temper it by thinking, ok, as long as they remain that tough on hits like that on everyone else. Of course not.

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 2

Is it a surprise that this is happening on Kelly Sutherland’s watch. I recall a game 6 against these same bruins and same Ref that did not call or control the game as a veteran referee should. Same poop different pile eh Kelly?

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, kilgore said:

I wish some reporter would confront Bettman or an official with that.  Because you are right. And...on top of it....a shot to the head was NOT yet in the rule books as an automatic penalty. Romes was classified as a LEGAL hit, but .6 of a second too late. Already depleted on D, with Rome out for 4 Final games, longest in history, we were toast.

I was so angry then but I tried to temper it by thinking, ok, as long as they remain that tough on hits like that on everyone else. Of course not.

Agree. Unfortunately today's reporters are afraid to be exiled from access 

1 minute ago, EP Phone Home said:

Is it a surprise that this is happening on Kelly Sutherland’s watch. I recall a game 6 against these same bruins and same Ref that did not call or control the game as a veteran referee should. Same poop different pile eh Kelly?

I have never seen this scumbag work a game professionally.  At this point, it's on the league for the continued employment of this worthless piece of ****.  There is simply no excuse for the league considering the way Sutherland conducts himself to be acceptable.

• Cheers 1

8 minutes ago, kilgore said:

Funny thing is, Bettman was just on trial last week for the concussion lawsuits and kept saying stuff like "there's just no evidence between head trauma and CTE" which we know he's so full of **** and Bettman took questions from the media after and a reporter kept badgering him about CTE and Bettman was like I'm not letting you take this over

Edited by Twilight Sparkle
  • Upvote 1

I hope Anderson lawyers up and sues the NHL and Sutherland for criminal negligence.  The league would be liable given the fact that a reasonable person wouldn't expect Sutherland to officiate a game without incident.  Having this criminal on the ice is dangerous to the players and unfortunately it look s like it will take a judge to get the league to take his corruption seriously.

Put Sutherland and Bettman in prison where they belong.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Twilight Sparkle said:

Funny thing is, Bettman was just on trial last week for the concussion lawsuits and kept saying stuff like "there's just no evidence between head trauma and CTE" which we know he's so full of **** and Bettman took questions from the media after and a reporter kept badgering him about CTE and Bettman was like I'm not letting you take this over

How many games does he get?  I say if CBJ wins this one he gets just one game , which is game seven.  If Boston wins I see him getting the first two games of the next series.  He avoided real punishment tonight, so a suspension is a certainty