• Bruins in 5
    • Bruins in 6
    • Bruins in 7
    • Blue Jackets in 4
    • Blue Jackets in 5
    • Blue Jackets in 6
    • Blue Jackets in 7

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/28/2019 at 12:00 AM

22 minutes ago, Twilight Sparkle said:

This guy got absolutely ROASTED

The sad thing is that what Fraser said would be a compliment if said to Sutherland.  Hopefully CBJ fans take justice into their own hands and he spends the rest of the playoffs in a coma.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Smashian Kassian said:

Logically you'd think so, but its the NHL. McAvoy will play in game 1. 

Josh Anderson is lucky that Colin Campbell isn't league disciplinarian anymore.  Could be ruled his face aggressively moved towards McAvoy's elbow.  

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, RWMc1 said:

Because he'll be suspended for the remainder of this series.

That would be if the NHL had the balls to do the right thing.  Instead, they'll be airlifting Sutherland into SJ in the event of an Avs win tonight.  League doesn't clean up their act until they get a real commissioner who cares about the integrity of the game.  I hoped that legalized gambling partnerships would help Bettman hold the officials and DPS more accountable out of fear of a judge forcing his hand.

Not spending a dime on this league until I can trust the games to be officiated on the level. 

This is why I wanted the Leafs to win. The Bljue Jackets could have beaten The Leafs and now The Bruins have an easy path to the Cup they will easily beat Carolina, San Jose, and Dallas. The only maybe team that can beat Boston now is St Louis and they could lose tomorrow

Disappointing responses by Columbus tonight in a number of ways.

First, they may have outshot Boston, but  didn't really dictate this game (although they did ring the crossbar repeatedly) - allowed Boston to sit in that comfort zone of theirs, counterpunching.

The CBJ just didn't appear to have the energy in the last three games that they did early in the series - and needed to bring if they wanted to maintain their edge.

Not that surprising I suppose with half their blueline out, but still some questionable, signature Tortorella imo - who never seems willing to utilize his lineup.

Tonight again didn't use his fourth line - Dubinsky at 5 minutes, Texier at 6, Hannikainen 4 minutes.... Harrington under 10 minutes, Clendening (understandably scratched, but averaged 8:46/game).   Meanwhile, Jones at 29, Werenski 25.....Panarin just under 25 minutes, Foligno just under 24.... Dzingel played 10 minutes in game 5, averaged 11 in the playoffs....?

Top guys running on fumes, depth end of the lineup were spectators.

Was a signature of his when he was here - his 4th line turns to ice sitting on the bench - his top guys burning out - and the tempo of a game he wants to execute = unsustainable in that context, combined with today's NHL of virtually all opponents rolling four lines.

Second disappointing response = nothing done about McAvoy.

Great opportunity to call him out to answer - and get him off the ice by other means (given the Campbell/Jacobs stooges Sutherland and Kozari didn't see fit)....

Nothing for Marchand, nothing for McAvoy - and a team that is heavy enough to respond to Boston - choose instead to feed the bear.

Fairly ironic considering all the Torts-fluffing that takes place on these boards, as if his teams would never respond as Green's do to circumstances like those....

Anyhow - new coaches in Winnipeg and Columbus this summer - hopefully.

More firmly seated for now on the Hurricane bandwagon...

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, oldnews said:

no thanks.

87 points in 79 regular season games, 11 points in 9 playoff games.  Would be the perfect winger to compliment BO and Pearson.  Sorry but I'd rather spend big money on an actual proven goal scorer than watching Baertschi and Leivo compete for a top 6 role on the wing...

• Upvote 1

Yuck. I guessed right but.....yuck. 

Still better than hearing about toronto being “canadas team “ for the next decade because they got to round two. 

Might as well give the bruins the cup now and start the draft early. I dont think anyone is gonna beat them now. 

Just yuck. But better than toronto 

• Cheers 1

A lot being made about Marchand's post game interviews.....but I have a solution:

Don't interview this clown. Ever. IDGAF if he scores a hat trick and the third goal is the OT winner....interview someone else. Marchand is an attention whore, so the best thing you can do to this little puke is ignore him.

But I'll be cheering for him (just like I did Drew Doughty and Duncan Keith) if he ever pulls on the Team Canada jersey.....