Sign in to follow this  
-Vintage Canuck-

PDF: (P2) San Jose Sharks vs. (WC2) Colorado Avalanche | Sharks win series 4-3

Rate this topic

2019 Stanley Cup Playoffs | Round 2  

133 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Sharks missing their captain and his 37 regular season goals in last 3 games but still clearly the better team.  

Rat face 2.0 strikes 

Avs must take the next game. Trailed all game. 

Disappointing to see so many people complain about Couture's face. He's a class act after his comments on Henrik, and a clutch playoff player.

Go Sharks!

• Hydration 1
  • Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, Master Mind said:

Disappointing to see so many people complain about Couture's face. He's a class act after his comments on Henrik, and a clutch playoff player.

Go Sharks!

Couture had a reputation as a bit of a diver before, but he’s looked insanely good this series. He is a class act. I agree. 

14 hours ago, Master Mind said:

Go Sharks!

Dare I say....Coulture is the Sharks' Alex Burrows. And this is from one the biggest Burrows fans ever.  An agitator/pest, not liked by other teams and their fans but clutch when it counts, and one of their teams unheralded leaders.

• Hydration 1
  • Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Master Mind said:

Go Sharks!

The guy is a great player.  It’s looking more and more like he’s going to be on a Cup winner.  He can play like a rat though, so that’s why I call him Ratface.  I’ll change it to Ratfink.  

• Upvote 1

The Deep is the behind the scenes series of the San Jose Sharks.  In this episode Evander Kane, DeBoer and Meier comment on key moments of their 1st round series vs the Golden Knights.

I’m still only 22 so I didn’t see any hockey before 2003, but has there ever been a team that gets more aid from the officials than San Jose? This is actually ridiculous. 

• Upvote 1

That call right there is a prime example of why I hate the Sharks. CLEARLY clamped down on his stick and still gets the call. 

6 minutes ago, Coconuts said:

Avs caught a break with the non-call there 

I don't know.. it was a tap on the side of shins EK went down too easy... 

• Upvote 1

Whose the commentator on NBC for this game? 

Is it the same guy that called the Canucks / Flames 2004 series on CBC? Man he's incredible. 

NBC coverage is world class. 

Edit nvm, it's Gord Miller. 2004 was Chris Cuthbert... Had to dig up some old YouTube clips! 

Edited by apollo

I get goosebumps when that man gets a full speed