• Sharks in 5
    • Sharks in 6
    • Sharks in 7
    • Avalanche in 4
    • Avalanche in 5
    • Avalanche in 6
    • Avalanche in 7

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/28/2019 at 11:30 PM

38 minutes ago, Master Mind said:

Disappointing to see so many people complain about Couture's face. He's a class act after his comments on Henrik, and a clutch playoff player.

Go Sharks!

Couture had a reputation as a bit of a diver before, but he’s looked insanely good this series. He is a class act. I agree. 

• -Vintage Canuck- changed the title to PDF: (P2) San Jose Sharks vs. (WC2) Colorado Avalanche | Sharks lead series 2-1
14 hours ago, Master Mind said:

Disappointing to see so many people complain about Couture's face. He's a class act after his comments on Henrik, and a clutch playoff player.

Go Sharks!

Dare I say....Coulture is the Sharks' Alex Burrows. And this is from one the biggest Burrows fans ever.  An agitator/pest, not liked by other teams and their fans but clutch when it counts, and one of their teams unheralded leaders.

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Master Mind said:

Go Sharks!

The guy is a great player.  It’s looking more and more like he’s going to be on a Cup winner.  He can play like a rat though, so that’s why I call him Ratface.  I’ll change it to Ratfink.  

• Upvote 1

The Deep is the behind the scenes series of the San Jose Sharks.  In this episode Evander Kane, DeBoer and Meier comment on key moments of their 1st round series vs the Golden Knights.

Whose the commentator on NBC for this game? 

Is it the same guy that called the Canucks / Flames 2004 series on CBC? Man he's incredible. 

NBC coverage is world class. 

Edit nvm, it's Gord Miller. 2004 was Chris Cuthbert... Had to dig up some old YouTube clips! 

Edited by apollo