• Sharks in 5
    • Sharks in 6
    • Sharks in 7
    • Avalanche in 4
    • Avalanche in 5
    • Avalanche in 6
    • Avalanche in 7

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/28/2019 at 11:30 PM

Just now, Rindiculous said:

Why those two over any other?  I hate both other California teams over the sharks 

Sharks for their gutless diving, officiating favouritism and Joe Thornton. And Pittsburgh for Ulf Samuelsson gutlessly ending Cam Neely’s career and their absurd bush league tanking for Lemieux. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, canuck73_3 said:

Sharks for their gutless diving, officiating favouritism and Joe Thornton. And Pittsburgh for Ulf Samuelsson gutlessly ending Cam Neely’s career and their absurd bush league tanking for Lemieux. 

Wait are you a Bruins fan?  Just wondering cause even though cam Neely was awesome ulf didn’t hurt us Canucks fans

4 minutes ago, canuck73_3 said:

Wow. I think you're a champion in terms holding grudges. I thought I was bad hating Gretzky for the times he lit up the Canucks. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Rindiculous said:

Wait are you a Bruins fan?  Just wondering cause even though cam Neely was awesome ulf didn’t hurt us Canucks fans

The Bruins have always been my other team since Neely, Oates, and Bourque days. Bobby Orr is my all time favourite player. 

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Rindiculous said:

Wtf???  Boston over the sharks?  Are you deluded?  Very very few teams are worse than the bruins as in blackcocks, lames, soilers, and laffs 

Long time Nuck fan and 2011 hurt. I hate the Bruins. But, and I cant believe I'm saying this, they have earned some of my respect. They just know how to win in the playoffs. I can never full on cheer for them but I love winning and I love the way they know where that edge is and play right to it. Marchand is a rat, full on greasy rat. But as a hockey player he is really clutch. Chara, Bergeron, Marchand were effective in 2011 and now eight years later in 2019 still effective. I hate them but that's impressive.

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, canuck73_3 said:

The Bruins have always been my other team since Neely, Oates, and Bourque days. Bobby Orr is my all time favourite player. 

Ahhh ok.  I’ve never had an other team because no eastern team has ever excited me before.  There’s a bunch of fun western conference teams that I wish were in the east so I could cheer for them 

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, rekker said:

Long time Nuck fan and 2011 hurt. I hate the Bruins. But, and I cant believe I'm saying this, they have earned some of my respect. They just know how to win in the playoffs. I can never full on cheer for them but I love winning and I love the way they know where that edge is and play right to it. Marchand is a rat, full on greasy rat. But as a hockey player he is really clutch. Chara, Bergeron, Marchand were effective in 2011 and now eight years later in 2019 still effective. I hate them but that's impressive.

Lol for me the more a team wins the more I hate them probably cause of jealousy.  That’s why I hate the pens and part of the reason I hate the hawks and kings.  I’m definitely a spread the wealth fan.  A team that hasn’t much success recently are the teams I cheer for in the playoffs 

Just now, Rindiculous said:

Lol for me the more a team wins the more I hate them probably cause of jealousy.  That’s why I hate the pens and part of the reason I hate the hawks and kings.  I’m definitely a spread the wealth fan.  A team that hasn’t much success recently are the teams I cheer for in the playoffs 

I get you on that. As a Nuck fan since 82 you have to find other teams to kind of get behind this time of year. I don't really want to see another team leave the "loser no cup club" but I am cheering the Blues. The fans just look to be loving life right now. They have never won a cup and look to be enjoying every moment of these playoffs.