• Sharks in 5
    • Sharks in 6
    • Sharks in 7
    • Avalanche in 4
    • Avalanche in 5
    • Avalanche in 6
    • Avalanche in 7

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/28/2019 at 11:30 PM

1 minute ago, wildwood12 said:

Joe Sakic looked like a dummy a few years ago. Then he got rid of Patrick Roy. He looks like a genius now. He has really turned this team into a contender again.

Mackinnon is making Joe look good. 

3 minutes ago, Gnarcore said:

No it's not. We've had a rivalry there. The least objectionable would be Carolina. 

For me it is. You don't get to decide who I would rather win the Cup.

Carolina is a team that we support with transfer payments. Their fan support doesn't deserve another Cup.

1 minute ago, Alflives said:

I’m cheering for the Avs in this series, but the Canes overall.  Although I would think it’s poetic justice (screw that traitor 

Tavares) if the Islanders won.  I really do hate the Loser Leafs that much. 

Canucks fans should never cheer for Colorado imo. But that's me. 

Whoo SJ score! 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Gnarcore said:

Canucks fans should never cheer for Colorado imo. But that's me. 

Whoo SJ score! 

The rivalry is dead and buried and SJ are in our division new and got gifted a series against us due to corrupt officiating.   Thornton is an absolutely classless piece of garbage and I hope he retires cupless.

6 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

The rivalry is dead and buried and SJ are in our division new and got gifted a series against us due to corrupt officiating.   Thornton is an absolutely classless piece of garbage and I hope he retires cupless.

That SJ rivalry is long dead to me. I've actually met Joe multiple times. Nice guy.  But you're welcome to your opinion. 

Colorado are the least deserving and most rewarded fan base in the league. &^@# them. 

23 minutes ago, RWMc1 said:

For me it is. You don't get to decide who I would rather win the Cup.

Carolina is a team that we support with transfer payments. Their fan support doesn't deserve another Cup.

No I don't. But i can point out the error in an argument. Your transfer payment comment is valid though.  

1 minute ago, Gnarcore said:

No I don't. But i can point out the error in an argument. Your transfer payment comment is valid though.  

There was no error. I wasn't stating that all Canucks fans should want St Louis. I was saying that I, as a Canucks fan would rather see the Blues win it.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, RWMc1 said:

There was no error. I wasn't stating that all Canucks fans should want St Louis. I was saying that I, as a Canucks fan would rather see the Blues win it.

Your statement reads as all encompassing for Canucks fans as a whole.  If you said 'least objectionable to me' fair enough.  Anywho....there really isn't a team I'm stoked to see win left. Mostly glad TO, Flames and Vegas are out. If the Bruins could lose sooner than later that would be nice. 

Just now, WHL rocks said:

Yes. Rantanen is having a pretty good game. 

I’ve noticed Ratanen is kind of a best.  He’s a big boy, who plays like he’s a big boy.  I thought the Svs would be overmatched, but they look really good. 

• Upvote 1